• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

mysql help

when testing for a script i want this to create a table with 7 coloms 8 includeing the id. i want this to happen every time the script is run heres what i have. somthing is wrong with it but i cant see what $query2 = 'CREATE TABLE table1 (id integer not null primary key auto_increment, tite...
  2. S

onMouseOver Navbar....

do a search for drop down menu creater and see if that helps...i know theres one out there but i cant remember anything about it....you have to change the pictures they use though to work with your design
  3. S

looking for a graphic designer

you get a percentage of the website but i got an e-mail from someone and im checking it out so remember that it might already be taken (its not like a rare job or somtin)and i dont need like PROFESSIONAL but it would e nice to haave but i want experance not novice
  4. S

looking for a graphic designer

Hey, im looking for a web graphic designer for our new web design company, obviously you will get a portion of the website, we would like to have someone that can make stuff up and make things that we ask, flash would be a good quality to have but not needed as i can do some, i noticed Pro5ject...
  5. S

I need a free point and click WYSIWYG editor

you can download a trial version of macromedia dreamwever at www.macromedia.com but its only a 30 day trial
  6. S

URL Cloaking......settling the dispute

ok well not dispute but whats the HTML code for URL cloaking many have asked but this is just a clearing up kinda post hope to get an answer.
  7. S

Web Designer Needed

is a given month a typo for per month? or are you saying 20% of 1 month then we stop updateing the site?
  8. S

EterNETy (review please!)

the logo looks good but the rest looks a bit un organised. you need to ad some color to spice it up it looks like a phpNUKE template weater or not it is.
  9. S

check out my site! (and my quite pathetic attempts at Flash 5.0)

why do you have numbers on the side of the banner?
  10. S

plz review guys, new site 4 project5

how did you get that really clear (and sweet) pic of the person in the background. i see why you own a web graphic company boy do i wish i could do stuff like that
  11. S

here is my little site, what do you think?

to wdguild oh...people would say that but that wouldent mean they will mean it. to the veitnamese site but there right its a very good site. layout and colors makes it seem a bit girly but not to much so that guys stay away from it (ta
  12. S

EterNETy (review please!)

its not loading for me
  13. S

Site remodeling - Stacy Keibler site

lol ROTFLMAO
  14. S

Web Designer Needed

:o yeah i guess so :o check your PM box then
  15. S

Web Designer Needed

PM me.
  16. S

Could someone make me a page

he cernintly is a spud :::make jjoke drum sound here::
  17. S

hmmmm asked b4, but will ask again

what kinda fetures do ya want? or what fetures do you not want for that matter
  18. S

How does one go about doing this...

ok, i dident understand that too well and i dont understand PSP but i know that if you just make 1 really big rectange then another smaller oue you can just move the smaller one so it looks like www.ashbin.net (or however you put it)
  19. S

I need a graphic designer for my wrestling games site

you gave a VERY detalied post there showing exactly what you wanted and what you could do for it (i.e cresit not cash) and you made it apper to me that you are a nice guy if you need webdesign PM me :) p.s I know i havent been help to lots of people in this fourm but i hope to change that...
  20. S

testing advatar

there has been no problems with aol seince ive had it so i have never had to deal with the support people. AOL is just the same as anyother browser i dont see why every makes it out to be so bad. by the way for the people that say that aol is slow aol wouldent make your webpage veiwing any...
Back