• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Site remodeling - Stacy Keibler site

syd,

that site is totally mind-blowing and titillating. I'm stunned at your layout/design and content -- so simple and clean, yet so stunning. Quite impressive work site there. BUT...... what's the url? ;)

Last edited:
Re: Liken it

Originally posted by 1st
Nice crisp and clean. Not over done like my site. Acccck

Yeah but Stacy Kiebler? WTF?!! Trish Stratus is loads better looking, has bigger melons, and loads more personality, Stacy is just the blonde bit of skirt that valets for the Dudley Boyz.

Yo, I'll give your site props just cuz it got dat Stacey chic yo. Your site could use a different layout though, something to make it stand out from the rest. You might wanna look into usin' some other colors, maybe have the whole site use colors from one part of the spectrum.

Originally posted by anarchistvi
Yo, I'll give your site props just cuz it got dat Stacey chic yo. Your site could use a different layout though, something to make it stand out from the rest. You might wanna look into usin' some other colors, maybe have the whole site use colors from one part of the spectrum.
yo yo yo, i giz-ive ya siz-ite priz-ops as wiz-ell.

Back