• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a graphic designer for my wrestling games site

Rich

Hi all!

I'm working on a created wrestler web site for popular current and upcoming console wrestling video games, such as WWF No Mercy, and soon WWF Smackdown 3 on the Playstation 2 and RAW IS WAR on the X Box.

Anyway, while I can create the pages and content for the site, I have the graphic design skills of a one armed 5 year old, so therefore I need someone who can create some graphics for my site for me, I would also like a flash movie intro to my site, based on my own specifications regarding what I want in it etc.

Would anyone be interested in joining the staff of my site as a graphic designer/flash movie designer? You would get loads of credit for your work, including a link to your own site if you have one, and if you want potential employers to see what you can do, maybe I could even link to your CV if you want me to,,,

Unfortunately, due to only being Rich by name and not bank balance, I am unable to pay anyone in cash for their services :( .

Anyone up for being my graphic designer?

All offers of help would be gratefully welcomed.

Regards

Rich

Btw, my site isn't online yet, I've only just started working on it, however it will be starting to surface online during the next couple of weeks (I hope! :) )

you gave a VERY detalied post there showing exactly what you wanted and what you could do for it (i.e cresit not cash) and you made it apper to me that you are a nice guy if you need webdesign PM me :)

p.s I know i havent been help to lots of people in this fourm but i hope to change that for the people that helped me

what is the expected volume of traffic to your site?
I could help if I have time on my hands, and its worthy

Originally posted by crj
my site has a created wrestler section, but the design sucks...

http://darkenergy.vze.com

Obviously I don't want a newbie, I want someone who is good at doing web graphics and who will be able to do for me what I need, ie logos for the various sections of my site, and also a flash movie intro for my site.

For obvious reasons I would also like someone who can create graphics that do not end up having enormous file sizes, because I only have 20 Mb of web space on my F2s account and I currently cannot afford to sign up for a commercial web host, as I would need to do this in order to be able to use custom CGI scripts such as Ikonboard due to the fact that most of the free ones don't allow custom cgi-bins.

Of course, as I said in my initial post which started this thread, I cannot pay for services in cash, I can merely give the appropriate credit for the graphic designer's work.

Peace!

Rich

Hmmm...that sound interesting. I would love to help you out, but I'm already busy as it is w/ my sites and other project. :classic2:

Back