• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Wisdom Teeth

I got mine taken out, like, uh, a couple years ago, or somethin'... I forget. They totally knocked me out. My brother also went there to have his removed too on some other day. My brother had to be wheeled out to the car. But, I actually walked myself to the car though. They also put like...
  2. S

MSN E-mail and Outlook Express 6

I have Outlook Express 6 and I can not get my E-mail messages from my MSN E-mail account off of it. And I have MSN 8 to connect to the Internet. Before, I used to have MSN 6, I think, and I was able to get my MSN E-mail fine when I had that instead. I've, like, checked my account settings in...
  3. S

Network packet sniffers

I'm lookin' around and seeing what may be the best. So far I've chosen Sniff'em. I need some opinions what you people might think is the best. Money is not an issue in this decision, so do not suggest anything free unless you really think it's top quality. If you think the one I've chosen is...
  4. S

Wheres your web site(s)?

Re: or you could just do this Aw, crap... one of your websites are broken. Please fix. I need to see it badly...
  5. S

Cool...I just got Opera!

I don't know if you're replying to my post, or not, but I said EditPlus. EditPlus is much better than something like EditPad. I also like usin' it 'cause I can code up some stuff in one window, have one text window to keep little notes, and as well use browser windows. It's quite comfortable...
  6. S

Cool...I just got Opera!

Heh, I use IE6 along with EditPlus so I can have multiple browser windows inside one window all together. I wonder if anybody else does the same. If I use IE browser windows only though, my Win98 is higher at risk of crashing upon having too many, that's why I use EditPlus along with. And, I use...
  7. S

My F2S is still up

Yep, yep, it's good, alive and kickin'.
  8. S

Cracking Word Docs

Well, I've already found one, but I don't like it that much. I'm still lookin'... and still I got like not even a decent answer here. Jee, I thought there'd be at least a couple hundred people on this forum that could answer this. *wonders off to a more intelligent board* =P
  9. S

Cracking Word Docs

Search? I don't expect that type of answer. I'm searchin' at the same time I wait for a decent answer in this thread...
  10. S

Cracking Word Docs

I need help cracking a password protected word doc. I'm lookin' for a method, tool, or whatever. I'd keep on trying doin' it the old fashion way... but I'm tired of guessing.
  11. S

stupid guestbook help plz !!!

Anybody have an opinion on what guest book PHP scripts are consider to be the best out there currently? *looking around*
  12. S

Ensim vs Plesk

I can purchase a unlimited domain license from Plesk, can't I? *curious*
  13. S

Ensim vs Plesk

How do you uh... make some subdomains for a hosted domain on Plesk?
  14. S

Ensim vs Plesk

I've been lookin' at RackShack.net's AMD packages and just wonderin' what other's opinions, views, or whatever are on Ensim and Plesk. If you were to get a AMD package at RackShack.net which would you prefer, Ensim or Plesk? RackShack.net AMD details: Ensim -...
  15. S

Tera-Byte.com virtual server

So, basically you are saying what? *clueless* edit: ...hey cool I still have like... nothing answered yet... not even my simple questions.
  16. S

Like what offer? Give me a link.
  17. S

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?postid=63248#post63248 In the above URL are they talking about the virtual server plan? Is it not possible, or what?
  18. S

http://tera-byte.com/vir.html I have not used this plan, or even the host yet. I am wondering how the 'Multiple domains & name based hosting' feature operates. What will I have to do in order to make a subdomain hosted on the site as well as a domain step by step? That is all, hopefully.
  19. S

Any fans of Finalfantasy?

20 more FF titles and we'll have Final Fantasy XXX... ...I can't wait.
  20. S

MP3 file sharing

What's the best MP3 file sharing program out there currently now? I'm just wonderin' 'cause last time I've used one was Napster over a century or so ago. So, I'm like clueless on what's the best out there right now. At this point in time I'm gonna be makin' some audio CDs for some ceremony...
Back