• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tera-Byte.com virtual server

Scorpz

http://tera-byte.com/vir.html

I have not used this plan, or even the host yet. I am wondering how the 'Multiple domains & name based hosting' feature operates. What will I have to do in order to make a subdomain hosted on the site as well as a domain step by step? That is all, hopefully.

If it helps (and I know it doesn't *much*), it is an ensim based system, so anyone with experience with ensim (anywhere) may be able to help you.

The virtual account is not like a dedicated account, Plus you manage the dedicated on your own. Tera-byte are responsible for the virtual accounts performance.

Originally posted by Technics
The virtual account is not like a dedicated account, Plus you manage the dedicated on your own. Tera-byte are responsible for the virtual accounts performance.

So, basically you are saying what? *clueless*

edit: ...hey cool I still have like... nothing answered yet... not even my simple questions.

Last edited:
Back