• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Puffin Host Free Hosting

Puffin host formerly Hosting Posts is offering free hosting as we have for the past year, we are trying to build a good community and are going 700+ members stong, we do not force ads or force you to do any offers. We do ask that you participate in the forums 5 posts are required for hosting...
  2. H

The 5 Gig Project

Well I have a free webhosting service, and I am always looking for crazy internet projects to pursue, that can possibly help provide money for more free online services. Well I have 5 gigs web space and 100 gigs bandwidth to put towards a project this month, so I'd like to ask what can I do...
  3. H

Advertising $20/month

I have decided to sell away the public ad space from my adsense ads, I don't really want to continue helping to save the rain forest, so I would like to see if anyone was interested in buying that space, I am a free hosting company so my website gets about 100 hits or more a day. Besides being...
  4. H

One Domain, Offering up for free.....

Well i had a customer pay off a domain for a year, but he says he no longer wants it, so Im offering free to anyone who would like it, I can either point it to your nameservers, or transfer it to your registar (this may cost money depending on the registar). Here is the domain almost new...
  5. H

Help Rename the Host!

Well I have decided to rename my hosting service "hosting posts" becuase it seems a bit misleading, so I need to choose a new domain, I would like to hear suggestions on some good names that you would like to see on a hosting organization. Please make sure the name is availble to be registered.
  6. H

Free Resellers From Hosting Posts!

We are now offering free resellers, ad-free, for one year! Here are the current packages that we provide! RH-1 1gb web space 10gb Bandwidth Cpanel/whm Unlimited Features RH-2 2gb web space 20gb Bandwidth Cpanel/whm Unlimited Features Signup: http://hostingposts.com/forumhost/
  7. H

Free Hosting Review!

Hello, Would anyone like to signup for my free hosting services, and possibly do a review, and tell me what I can do better. http://hostingposts.com Thank-You, Jared Perry
  8. H

Questions????

I am currently a free host offering up to 300mb/3gb packages without ads or posting. I am now also thinking about offering paid packages, could someone tell me what they would expect to pay for the following packages, if the host has good support and good servers. 500mb Web Space/15gb...
Back