• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help Rename the Host!

Hosting Posts

Well I have decided to rename my hosting service "hosting posts" becuase it seems a bit misleading, so I need to choose a new domain, I would like to hear suggestions on some good names that you would like to see on a hosting organization. Please make sure the name is availble to be registered.

It should be interesting to see what people can come up with for you.

I did have some names but they are already registered or I would post them for you.

I like hostingheros, hostzor sounds like that new windows virus, and I don't want .nets. Thanks for the suggestions, ill add them to the poll on my site, so my members can vote on it.

Good domains but what does that have to do with renaming the host? Are you trying to sell the domains?

Regards,

He has already changed to Puffin Host I beleive. You should find another place for your domains to go, If I could get the domains pushed over to me I may purchase them from you, but I am not fully sure. It was very nice of you to offer them for free :)

Last edited:
Back