• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Anyone heard of this?

I'm using this script on a site that has 100+ albums and about 4000 images. They are currently working on version 2 of the script and it should be a great thing. The level of support the author tries to give is outstanding!!
  2. M

need Stats for my website

Unfortunately they are totally ripping off the original author of the http://www.phpee.com counter scripts by removing all of his copyright statements (and killing me with pop-ups)
  3. M

Some help

Yep.... the links go to adult sites...Here are the banners they allow you to place on your site... ***********WARNING!!!!! ADULT MATERIAL!!!!************ http://www.xadaptor.com/members_bannerfarm.html *****************************************************
  4. M

Go Click

Here is some information on the GOclick program for anyone thinking about using them. First, they always round in THEIR favor. Eight times per day they total your impressions for that period and credit your account. If your total is $xx.5075 they round that DOWN to xx.50. in theory you could...
  5. M

Amazing Media Send Check?

Face It Amazing media kept it's rates to high for to long and now they are having to rob Peter (this months income) to pay Paul (you guys for December) I'm sure that if the Advertisng market improves thay will be able to climb out of the hole they dug for themselves.
  6. M

ims new to this but heres what i need...

it's also gonna be hard to find a ad company when you offer illegal files for download. Oh, and in todays market .50/1000 is a good deal. You might want to try CJ.com.
  7. M

Pop-up or Pop-under

I use a Matt Wright WWWboard style board (Way Pumped Up!!). All the messages are static HTML pages created when the message is posted. The index page is just update when a new message is posted. We are still pretty small only hosting about 500 active boards. I have a few options...all of...
  8. M

Bluefishnetwork

Yes, I got the survey.... I thought those that we slated for the 10 th might have gone live even with the setbacks. Please keep us updated on how things go.
  9. M

Bluefishnetwork

so..... is anyone here up with them yet?????
  10. M

Pop-up or Pop-under

See what poor planning does... Thanks, I've thought about the spider this as well...
  11. M

Pop-up or Pop-under

I'd love To But... I could do that but with over 10,000 (yes really 10,000+) pages you can see why that would be a daunting task. I was able to get exit fuel to work with the code in the body as a pop behind (not a exit pop) but with their rep I'm staying away form them. Thanks for all...
  12. M

Pop-up or Pop-under

What I had planned... The site I run is a message board hosting site so I need to run the pop code across the entire site. I run multiple instances of the same ad tag from the same co with different phrases (approved of course) below the banner to try to improve the click through. What I...
  13. M

Pop-up or Pop-under

Hello, I'm considering starting to use pop-ups or pop under but I have a few specific requirements. I thought with all the knowledge in here you guys would know this right off the top. Here is what I need... A Ad Co. that PAYS!! The ad code needs to be able to be placed in the body of the...
  14. M

Bluefishnetwork

I've also been accepted.... And I feel very positive about this new company as well. I just thought I would see if others shared my thoughts. My "expected Launch Date" is March 26th. Thanks!!!
  15. M

Bluefishnetwork

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else is using or has applied to bluefishnetworks and what your thought are about them. Also has anyone ever used the DART system to serve your ads? Bluefish really pushes the use of this system and I've never even looked at it since I use a SSI banner rotator on...
  16. M

Amazing Media

Is Amazing media cleaning house or is it just me they booted today??
  17. M

Ad-pay.com&adagent.com

Hmmm... This is from ad-pay.com TOS page, is this typical?? If ad pay can't collect then you don't get paid for legitimate impressions/clicks?? You provide advertisers with traffic at a set price on a per click or impression basis. Your account will accumulate earnings while the advertiser...
  18. M

Received Amazing Media check today.

so much for getting them in the mail last Friday (1-19-2001)like they promised. They must have one person working an the checks, can you imagine licking that many envelopes...Yuck!!
  19. M

Received Amazing Media check today.

None for me... just wondering what the postmark date was????
  20. M

.htaccess file?

or...... you could just make sure a index.html file is in your cgi-bin directory and any other directory you don't want people to be able to get a listing for...
Back