• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bluefishnetwork

Mbarb

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone else is using or has applied to bluefishnetworks and what your thought are about them. Also has anyone ever used the DART system to serve your ads? Bluefish really pushes the use of this system and I've never even looked at it since I use a SSI banner rotator on my site.

Thanks

BlueFishNetwork are brand new, and no sites are yet live with their system (as far as I am aware). Upon their launch, I applied, and was accepted. The first round of applicants are expected to receive their code on the 10th of March, so we'll know a lot more then.

Thus far, though, my impression of the firm is very positive. I posted a few queries regarding the company's claims on another forum, and was contacted directly by a BlueFish rep in response to such queries within 24 hours. My other emails to the company have been answered within hours, which is a great sign of things to come.

BlueFish also has a reasonable rate card, and offers to support a multitude of valuable services, such as site sponsorship, alternative banner sizes, mailing list sponsorship and a referral program.

Oh, and DART is arguably the best ad serving solution on the market. It is, after all, produced and supported by industry leaders DoubleClick. As such, it is updated frequently as the market and technology adjusts to new trends, and most advertisers have heard of (and trust) the system.

Best of luck dnaxx. :)

If you are accepted, you should receive confirmation within 1-3 days, complete with a link to a second, more in-depth signup form. After filling that out, you will receive your official acceptance letter, which notes the date that you will begin serving ads (usually about 3 weeks after acceptance), while the firm attempts to match up advertisers with your site.

By that time, those of us who applied earlier will already by using the system, so you'll have a better idea as to how professional (and profitable) their solution is.

I've also been accepted....

And I feel very positive about this new company as well. I just thought I would see if others shared my thoughts. My "expected Launch Date" is March 26th. Thanks!!!

I'm using their popunders on one of my sites, and have been quite happy with the results thus far (they're using FastClick's system temporarily).

I presume that you received the survey email from them indicating that they would be pushing back all launch dates due to their decision to dump DART and develop a proprietary ad serving solution in its place. This explains why those of us who were expected to launch on March 10th have yet to do so.

Yes, I got the survey....

I thought those that we slated for the 10 th might have gone live even with the setbacks. Please keep us updated on how things go.

Back