• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need Stats for my website

ksduded

Are there any stats like geocities which used to record stats for all my pages although i didnot had to put the counter on every page.
i want a site like that where all my site pages get stats without the need of putting the link to each page

Are you hosted on a free server? or paid?

If paid, check your CPanel and open Webalizer Web Stats.

If its a free host, unless your hosts provides stats, you Will have to add code to each page if you consider using an external counter.

Originally posted by Wojtek
Are you hosted on a free server? or paid?

If paid, check your CPanel and open Webalizer Web Stats.

If its a free host, unless your hosts provides stats, you Will have to add code to each page if you consider using an external counter.

what do you mean by external counter ...

Originally posted by ksduded

wow this seems very nice..

but for this do i need php support ?
Umm no, you do not.
Sorry, I may have misunderstood your original question, did you want something local, or remotely hosted?
Anyways with Pagehelper al lyou need to do is upload a .js file to your server. :)

Originally posted by Miller
Umm no, you do not.
Sorry, I may have misunderstood your original question, did you want something local, or remotely hosted?
Anyways with Pagehelper al lyou need to do is upload a .js file to your server. :)

i need on which is remotley hosted

Back