• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

[For Sale] iHost server license (Selling CHEAP!)

Does this mean that your wht auction is dead then? bEN-MR
  2. B

Is Danny from NevaCious still around?

I think he quit coz he got a job managing a supermarket or something. BEN-MR
  3. B

AIO Products with PRIVATE LABEL/MASTER RESELL RIGHTS for $15 (Source Code Included!)

(Posted on behalf of a friend): You will receive ALL THESE PRODUCTS for just $15 ================================ A to Z RSS How to build it and how to drive traffic to it, how to read RSS feeds, we tell you everything A to Z – its just a smooth swim across a quiet river! No ambiguity...
  4. B

Burning a .avi file to vcd?

So your saying that there is kno way that i can fit this onto 1 cd? BEN-MR
  5. B

I was just going to ask if it could burn to vcd/cd's instead; and i have 768 mb of ram in this computer so that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks, BEN-MR
  6. B

Hmmm, that didn't work. It sat there incoding it for hours and then told me that it came out at 1.28 gb, better than xilosoft yeah, but still not 700 mb or under. (annoyed). But thanks anyway. BEN-MR
  7. B

how do you convert a DVDrip into .mpg or .avi ?

Haven't seen this topic for a year, or the user that posted first in it. I don't think they still need are help, i would have given up by now tbh. BEN-MR
  8. B

Hi. Basicly, i have a avi file that is about 650 mb big, that i need to put on a vcd. Before, i only had .mpg files that i put on vcd's, which was fine because that was all that magic iso would lemme lode. But, when i convert this to a .mpg file using xilosoft video converter, iit comes out...
  9. B

Best ringtone white label script/site?

Hi. I have been looking around today for a script or a site that will let me sell content to my users. Does anyone kno a script that will let me do this? (Note: i do not have any content, so it should have some feeds from mobilemoney or something.) Thanks, BEN-MR
  10. B

How viable would free shoucast hosting be?

Perhaps a better thing to do is put adds on the shoutcast webpage that the users go to to find the current song&find out the im contacts for the station. Another idea is trying to put your add at the begining of every stream? For example, i tune in, i here your add, and then i get to here the...
  11. B

Warning

See thing is, fws gets lots of these wornings, which are basicly just the user flaming a host. I sometimes find it hard to diside who's side i should take, considering that they are most lightly both kids. However, it does seem that this time, host has given quotes, and i think that host has...
  12. B

Custom deskbar

Vbexpress. I think thats what it called, its $400. BEN-MR
  13. B

Trying to set up remote command line prompt for my laptop

Hi. Because i've not had much to do lately, i thought i would try and setup my laptop so that i can connect to it remotely using putty or telnet. I downloaded and installed open ssh for windows, and made the group&password db files correctly?. However, when i type net start opensshd, it...
  14. B

Jcink.com Instant Arcade Creation+Shoutbox Service! Get an arcade and shoutbox!

The arcade is pretty cool and easy to install, i think that your visiters have to register to play the games though. BEN-MR
  15. B

Be Greedy - Keep This To Yourself!!!!

You would think that this would be a referal link; but its not. BEN-MR
  16. B

Extract music from exe

Lol i remember all the .mod or .xm files, i think http://andrelouis.com/mods has some there. Regarding downloading a crack just for getting music, that is very stupid. But the sound recorder thing should work, only if you want sterrio, you will have to click convert now in file/properties and...
  17. B

Unattend install of xp help plz

tHX, I PUT IT IN I386. ben-mr
  18. B

Unattend install of xp help plz

Hi. I made an answer file for an unattended install for windows xp pro today using the setupmgr.exe found in /support/tools/deploy.cab on your xp cd. It made me 2 files: unattend.txt and unattend.bat. I heard that i have to rename the txt file to winnt.sif, but i'm not sure about what to do...
  19. B

What was wrong with that computer?

Don't put it in the bin, you can still get some life out've it. I would do what you did and put the hdd in your computer, that way you can work with in the cumfert of your own home& use programs to try and recover some data. I used to use xp for the os on a lil computer that i used as some...
  20. B

Ringtone sites?

Hmmm bump?? If the user that started this is still interested, they may want to search google for something like sell music online. I think one comes up on addwords called payloads or something, where they give you a gig free space but they have to take 15% of the profits. This is ment to be...
Back