• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[For Sale] iHost server license (Selling CHEAP!)

build-a-host

321Hosted.com
NLC
I have for sale 1 iHost server license. With this license you can offer a free billing system to all your reseller clients, or charge an extra fee for it, its up to you. Anyone on the server it is licensed to can use it.

For those of you who are not familiar with this script, you can see a demo and read about its features at www.ihostdev.com

If you were to purchase it from the developer (iHostDev.com) it would cost you $99 for the owned license. I am selling it CHEAP at only $75 (or best offer). There is a $10 transfer fee, which I will pay if purchased at the asking price of $75. I am going out of the hosting business and can no longer use this license.

If interested you can PM me here, email me at admin @ mylucksucks.com, or reply to this post.

Price reduced to $50. This is the last thing I have left from the hosting business, and I will not be using it again, so I can take a little loss on it, no biggie.

I would also take a trade for a VBulletin or IPB leased license. Must have a good amount of time left on it though.

Back