• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

help with server please

I recently installed Debian 4.0 (Etch) Server on my new mini-tower server box. I was configuring the packages the other day, and I was wondering if there was a way for me to setup a webcam, or specifically multiple webcams? I'm using this server box for my non-profit organization, and we want...
  2. T

My Hosting Request

OK, I am looking for a new host for my domain csidevotion.net. I plan on hosting my websites on the hit shows "CSI", "CSI: Miami, and "CSI: New York". I need some good hosting because I need a really good host who can fit my specs, which are below. Space: 1-3 GB (small to start, upgrade...
  3. T

Bizari Hosting

OK. I need some input from you members. My webhost Bizari (http://bizari.us) and the host Jake pretended to be in bankruptcy so he could kick me off his server. Well, I believed him and went from a 4 GB reseller account to a 100 MB account with nothing enabled that is on a different server...
  4. T

Free Website Hosting!

Hi, you are welcome to signup for free website hosting at The Fan Hosting Network. We have been running on a reseller for almost 6 months, and hopefully we can start expanding. Here are our plans- Limited Package 15 MB Space 300 MB Bandwidth # of Posts- 5 Posts per Month- 3 (Basically...
  5. T

free hosting request please

Once again, I am in desperate need of hosting for my screencapture website. This website is a website containing screencaptures of my favorite shows- already over 22,000 pictures. Here is what I am requesting- Space: 1 GB (upgradeable) Bandwidth: 3-6 GB (upgradeable) MySQL: 3-5 (or...
  6. T

free hosting request (large hosting)

I posted this request about a month ago. MangoWebs said he would get me the hosting for free. I still have no hosting and I need the site up ASAP. I have a unique layout and I will do whatever you need done- graphics, layouts, banners, etc. I will not do post-to-host, but I will include ads on...
  7. T

Requesting Large Hosting Account

I ran a website called Full House Fan Fiction. It is based off the hit TV sitcom called "Full House", which ran from 1987-1995. The Full House Fan Fiction name comes from a Yahoo Group which I co-own. We had our website hosted by DigitalMXNet, until they shut down. And that was in January...
Back