• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bizari Hosting

tigersfan

OK. I need some input from you members. My webhost Bizari (http://bizari.us) and the host Jake pretended to be in bankruptcy so he could kick me off his server. Well, I believed him and went from a 4 GB reseller account to a 100 MB account with nothing enabled that is on a different server that he doesn't own. And then on top of things, he took all 15 of my clients and kept them on his own server.... and then lies about it to my face. I don't understand it why some people don't have the guts to tell the truth.

I have been using Bizari for almost 4 years now, since before CanardPress owned it. CP was pretty good, but Jake has taken the host down ever since. He pretends to have money issues so people can buy his servers (which he doesn't even own) and then pretends to move servers, which also never happens. When I check my WHOIS info, it says that I am no longer hosted by Bizari, but with Trex Host, a host that I know nothing about.

Jake is refusing to answer any of my PMs on his support forums, and is refusing to answer my IMs on YIM. So if you see this message, Jake, you know who I am and I want answers now because I am very angry right now.

Please give input!

-Paul
Former CEO/Owner- The Fan Hosting Network and CSI Devotion
http://csidevotion.net

OK. I need some input from you members. My webhost Bizari (http://bizari.us) and the host Jake pretended to be in bankruptcy so he could kick me off his server. Well, I believed him and went from a 4 GB reseller account to a 100 MB account with nothing enabled that is on a different server that he doesn't own. And then on top of things, he took all 15 of my clients and kept them on his own server.... and then lies about it to my face. I don't understand it why some people don't have the guts to tell the truth.

I have been using Bizari for almost 4 years now, since before CanardPress owned it. CP was pretty good, but Jake has taken the host down ever since. He pretends to have money issues so people can buy his servers (which he doesn't even own) and then pretends to move servers, which also never happens. When I check my WHOIS info, it says that I am no longer hosted by Bizari, but with Trex Host, a host that I know nothing about.

Jake is refusing to answer any of my PMs on his support forums, and is refusing to answer my IMs on YIM. So if you see this message, Jake, you know who I am and I want answers now because I am very angry right now.

Please give input!

-Paul

Hm.

I've heard of Trexhost

They've been around for about two years.

www.trexhost.com is the link to their site I believe.

See, according to my host, the reseller package he is on right now is 9.99 a month at Trex Host. But they don't have a 9.99 reseller package nor does one either exist.

Is there a course of action I can take? I know where the guy lives, and he actually posted his real # on the support site?

I'd recommend you just go straight with TrexHost...
I've been with them for a while now and their service is excellent.
Their Live Support feature is an extremely good asset and the staff are very friendly.

They offer really good value, and I'd choose them anyday.
Their servers are super fast, and they've had 99.5% uptime inside two years!!

Like I said, I'd highly recommend them.

This was not copied/pasted. This is my own testimonial. I enjoy TrexHost's services. I think you would too.

Sincerely,

Addictor

I'd recommend you just go straight with TrexHost...
I've been with them for a while now and their service is excellent.
Their Live Support feature is an extremely good asset and the staff are very friendly.

They offer really good value, and I'd choose them anyday.
Their servers are super fast, and they've had 99.5% uptime inside two years!!

Like I said, I'd highly recommend them.

This was not copied/pasted. This is my own testimonial. I enjoy TrexHost's services. I think you would too.

Sincerely,

Addictor

I can second that, there main server is amazing. Fast quality hosting with a nice support team. You can't ask for much more.

Please give input!

-Paul

OK SO U USED TO OWN BIZARI (I.E. ZARICOMMUNITY)

well ok can u tell me more since i work for spacialhosting.com (where jake got his hosting) can u tell me everything that happend and maybe i can help :classic2:

This dispute has been solved via YIM between myself and Jake. If a moderator or admin would be willing to close this thread, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Back