• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Requesting Large Hosting Account

tigersfan

I ran a website called Full House Fan Fiction. It is based off the hit TV sitcom called "Full House", which ran from 1987-1995. The Full House Fan Fiction name comes from a Yahoo Group which I co-own.

We had our website hosted by DigitalMXNet, until they shut down. And that was in January. Since then, I have upgraded big time and have since wanted to add a "24" and "Alias" subsite on our domain.

Here is what I am requesting. If it is too big, I can lower them.

Space: 7-10 GB
Bandwidth: 20-30 GB
CPanel/Fantastico
PHP
CGI

I have a very *big* photo gallery (almost 1 GB) and a media download library (about 2.5 GB). I can put ads on all my pages, and I can also do graphics, layouts, buttons, etc.

I really much appreciate all of the replies!

Sincerely,

Paul
webmaster
fullhousefanfiction

Hello,

MangoWebs can offer you the following custom plan:

Custom Plan:
»10GB Space
»30GB Bandwidth

All MangoWebs hosting plans come with:
»cPanel 10.2.0 (Latest)
»Fantastico (Latest)
»Unlimited Subdomains
»Unlimited Addon Domains
»Unlimited Parked Domains
»Unlimited MySQL Databases
»Unlimited FTP Accounts
»Unlimited Email Accounts/Aliases/Forwarders
»cPanel XP 2004 skin
»RvSkin
»MSN Messenger, AOL Messenger, Email, Forums support services
»99.9% Uptime Guarantee

If you would like to host with MangoWebs, please contact us through any of the following methods:

»Email: support@mangowebs.com
»MSN Messenger: support@mangowebs.com
»AOL Messenger: MangoWebs
»Yahoo Messenger: MangoWebs
»Support Forum: http://www.mangowebs.com/forum

You can also contact us through PM :)

All we ask is that you place a link back to MangoWebs on all of your pages :)

Thank you for the fast reply. I am just wondering if you are offering this for free? I checked your website and you only offer paid hosting. It is a very good offer and I will take it.

Also, is there a time limit that I have to have my site up and running? I am still creating some of the html, and should have that done by the 13th of June.

Please contact me by PM regarding this.

Thanks!

Back