• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free hosting request (large hosting)

tigersfan

I posted this request about a month ago. MangoWebs said he would get me the hosting for free. I still have no hosting and I need the site up ASAP. I have a unique layout and I will do whatever you need done- graphics, layouts, banners, etc. I will not do post-to-host, but I will include ads on all of my pages EXCEPT for the forums.

And here is my request:
I ran a website called Full House Fan Fiction. It is based off the hit TV sitcom called "Full House", which ran from 1987-1995. The Full House Fan Fiction name comes from a Yahoo Group which I co-own.

We had our website hosted by DigitalMXNet, until they shut down. And that was in January. Since then, I have upgraded big time and have since wanted to add a "24" and "Alias" subsite on our domain.

Here is what I am requesting. If it is too big, I can lower them.

Space: 7-10 GB
Bandwidth: 15-20 GB
CPanel/Fantastico
PHP
CGI

I have a very *big* photo gallery (almost 1 GB) and a media download library (about 2.5 GB). I can put ads on all my pages, and I can also do graphics, layouts, buttons, etc. I have all of the media files in a zip archive to save bandwidth (that way they can't play the video right off the server).

I really much appreciate all of the replies!

Sincerely,

Paul
webmaster
fullhousefanfiction

Paul, you're not going to be finding that for free, I'm sorry. That's too much of a huge request. Can you afford to pay for hosting at all?

Back