• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Redhat Linux 7.1: Booting failed!

Maybe it's a sign from God. :) It's been awhile since I've used Linux, but you seem to be doing everything right. Just make sure you don't care much about that floppy...
  2. M

Band?

I play guitar in a Death Metal band called Swamprat. We're horrible. Right now, my guitar is detuned to A#. Horrible. I used to sing in a Motorhead cover band called March Or Die.
  3. M

Corel Linux

I bet that was slower then a snail taking a sh*t. :)
  4. M

Why do you hate windows

<sarcasm> I remember the first time I saw Linux. I had to install it. It was like I could make love to my computer! I installed Red Hat right away. I mean sure, I still use Windows for playing games, surfing the internet, making graphics, making a living and every other computer-related task...
  5. M

DomainDLX.COM is the BEST!!!

You act like no one has ever done that.
  6. M

Eric Clapton

The have to be kidding. Anyone who hasn't heard of Clapton is either 9 or has no culture whatsoever.
  7. M

Eric Clapton

Clapton? He's good. He covers J. J. Cales songs too much, but he's a good guitarist and a good singer. Not quite Stevie Ray Vaughn, but blues nonetheless.
  8. M

Free All Free

Disallowing warez is NEVER bad.
  9. M

I like pie.

:) If I had posted something thoughtful and meaningful, this would be on the second page by know. :) :) BTW, Rhubarb is THE BEST PIE!!!!
  10. M

what format are virii?

.c .asm
  11. M

Do you play an instrument?

It's called a gimick. Get over it. The music industry sucks, and it will always suck. People with no talent are presented as if they do. To bitch and complain about it is futile, and quite juvenile. Listen to a Steve Vai song and tell me Wes Borland is a good guitarist. But who knows who Steve...
  12. M

I'm on a T3 now!!!

The T3 at my school is just slightly faster then 56k. :(
  13. M

I like pie.

Yep. About as pointless as it gets.
  14. M

Do you play an instrument?

I'm a guitar freak. Acoustics, Electrics, Baritone, (kinda) Bass. I'm also learning piano and sing in a Motorhead cover band. (The guitarist is better then me)
  15. M

*.pp.se

Oh, I was under the impression they were free. Oh well.
  16. M

It seems hobbiton is finally dead

But Hobbition had ads and paid account upgrades. It's just a bad time for free hosts.
  17. M

George Bush wants someone dead or alive(you should know that someone)

Am I the only one getting sick of these posts?
Back