• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I like pie.

Needcgispace isn't the same as needcgispace. Like keith ain't Keith, stu ain't Stu, bigperm ain't Bigperm, polestar ain't Polestar, and meow ain't Meow etc.

[ADD]
Just like how kb ain't kB etc. It's different.

Last edited:
N=n, n=N, the letter doesn't change with its case. Keith=keith, Meow=meow, Stu=stu, and whoever else you said too.

Then why can I register the username "dusty", Dusty?
Because the forum isn't concerned with the letters you choose, only their ASCII values, which do change with case.

(did you delete your post?)

I find this appalling, truly appalling.

I say my flag is turning up everywhere. Lex rolls his eyes at me, tells me I'm wrong in my spelling of Needcgispace because I capitalized it, rehashing an old argument that's already taken place here not that long ago. I defend myself. He comes back with the same argument plus some garbage about contractions. I defend myself again. The Poster Formerly Known as Needcgispace posts some irrelevant comment about the forum allowing you to register the same username with a varied case, to which I respond. He then deletes it, and I add "(did you delete your post?)". He rolls his eyes and denies the post's existence. I suggested what was probably the case, I jokingly added the bit about the secret account because the thread was getting all too serious and needed lightening up. Now I'm the bad guy. Explain to me that, please, I'd love to know how that works. How am I the ass here?

By the way, Meow, if you'd like to point out a grammatical error, I made one in post 101691. That's a sentence fragment. To be correct, it should've read "The forum allows you to because [it] isn't concerned with the letters you choose, only their ASCII values..."

Last edited:
:)

If I had posted something thoughtful and meaningful, this would be on the second page by know. :) :)

BTW, Rhubarb is THE BEST PIE!!!!

Meow,

I can try but I don't think I will be succesful. I might give an attempt at a later date. I don't think I could be able to match your cake that you completed for langgam though.

Robert

Re: visited forum threads

Originally posted by meow
What do others think?
I think this deserves a thread in the site feedack forum where people mgiht actually see it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Not only is it the wrong Forum, it's the wrong bloody site! Thanks Phrozen.

Back