• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Eric Clapton

Giancarlo

NLC
NLC
You might not like Eric Clapton, but I do... I am going to one of his concerts here in Buenos Aires this Saturday at a Sports Stadium. The tickets were quite inexpensive and we got front seats. Anybody here like his music?

Clapton? He's good. He covers J. J. Cales songs too much, but he's a good guitarist and a good singer. Not quite Stevie Ray Vaughn, but blues nonetheless.

The have to be kidding. Anyone who hasn't heard of Clapton is either 9 or has no culture whatsoever.

Originally posted by Minion
The have to be kidding. Anyone who hasn't heard of Clapton is either 9 or has no culture whatsoever.
I guess I'm only 9 then. :rolleyes:

god, kids these day.....all brain washed by those teeny poppy bands/singers like Britney Spears, N'STINK....etc

god.....

Originally posted by DJsexie
god, kids these day.....all brain washed by those teeny poppy bands/singers like Britney Spears, N'STINK....etc

god.....
People that listen to that sh*t make me sick.

I am a kid, and probably the minority who listens to real music, like the Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, and U2.

If you call that "real music", I'd hate to know what you call the music I listen too.

I like Eric Clapton.. Has a lot of classics. I'm surprised why some of you have never heard of him.. heh, anyone ever heard of the Beatles?

I liked him once. Haven't listened in ages. The Bluesbreakers album is cool.

I liked Eric Clapton way back when my mom used to listen to his stuff. But I really don't know how much Giancarlo would like what I listen to.. you don't like hip-hop do you?

So far I am in agreeance with Giancarlo totally. Clapton is pretty good, especially his stuff that isnt acoustic. I like all that old "real music" too.

as far as "hip-hop" there's the good, the ok and the trash. some artists produce a little of all 3.

To find the really good music, dont look in the mainstream market. look at new bands like sum-41, or bands that used to be underground/not well known that have resurfaced (cake).

To find the really cool stuff look at the underground lables like relapse, menace to sobriety and a few others.

BTW- I know of a band that did a song called "your kid killed himself because you suck" and dedicated it to Clapton.

Back