• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. adizlaja

Need hosting for video site

Hello, I want to start a video site. The site will look like this: http://vidiscript.com/afterdarkdemo/ It will not be very popular at the beginning... but later if it does become popular then I can start paying for hosting. I need something reliable. Thank you for looking. :beer:
  2. adizlaja

Need hosting for adult webcam site

Hello, The site will be a affiliate for a webcam site. All content is perfectly legal. I just need a reliable host with good uptime. The other stuff can be very standard. I wont need much space or bandwidth. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :beer:
  3. adizlaja

What cellphone should I get?

Hello everybody, I am looking to get a cellphone for myself sometime soon, and I would like to ask all of you for some help. I need some pretty cheap phone, nothing too expensive, that might have some rebate deal on it so that it comes out to cost barely anything. I will also not need too...
  4. adizlaja

Forum Contest: Free Soccer Jersey

Hello, Soccer Grip has recently opened a new forum for soccer fans to discuss the game, and to ask for support regarding our online shop. We have done quite a bit of work on our soccer and support forum and have been getting new members on a daily basis talking about soccer and sharing their...
  5. adizlaja

Soccer Grip - Online Soccer Store

Hello, Soccer Grip is now officially open. All of the items have been put up and are ready to be sold. If you have any questions about our website, please ask or email us at customerservice@soccergrip.com Thank you! ;)
  6. adizlaja

Songs to get pumped up!

Hello, What are some good songs that will get my team pumped up before a game. I need to make a warm-up CD for a soccer team that they can listen to while they are warming up. The songs don't have to be about soccer but they should somewhat pump a player up. Please post whatever songs you...
  7. adizlaja

Cheap Soccer Jerseys!

Hello everybody, Let me tell you all what I do. I have started my own business called Soccer Grip, which can be found at www.soccergrip.com. It is a online soccer store that will mainly be selling soccer jerseys from professional teams. The website is almost done, and should be ready to go in...
  8. adizlaja

Check out this logo!

Hello all, I have this logo for sale. I will sell it to the person with the best offer. I am not asking for much so please don't be affraid to put whatever you have on the table. There are three logo's but all are the same pretty much. Only the boxes are a bit different. The psd file is...
  9. adizlaja

Anyone good with shopping carts?

Hello, Does anyone know how to install shopping carts? I don't and I need some help. I'm looking to set up the OScommerce cart, so if anyone could help, please post here or IM me on AIM under the screen name Trickdaddy453 or on MSN under Adi2k1@hotmail.com Thanks
  10. adizlaja

What the heck?

Hello, The website that I'm currently working on is acting weird for some reason. Everytime I go to www.soccergrip.com it will give me a "page could not be found" error, and only if I refresh the page about 5 times it will finally show up. Can anyone tell me if this is happing to you all...
  11. adizlaja

When will it snow by me?

Hello everybody, I live in Texas and we barely ever get any snow, but we usually have a week span of some snow before it gets hot again. Now, here is my question. Where can I find a site that predicts the time it is supposed to snow here. I know I have seen this somewhere, but I can't...
  12. adizlaja

Help me buy my first car...

Hello everybody, I'm looking for a car, so I need some of you all's help. This will be my first car so I cannot spend too much money on it. In fact I cannot go too far over $4000 and it's actually even better if the price doesn't go above that. I am also looking for a sports car. Whoever...
  13. adizlaja

Design Contest: Reward Available!

Hello all, I'm starting a soccer store that will majorily sell soccer jerseys and a couple of other soccer items. The domain for the store will be www.SoccerGrip.com However, before I start it off I would need a nice logo to go with it, so I'm going to start a little contest here. It's...
  14. adizlaja

Freakin Prank Fags!

Hey, I just got prank called by some fags. I want to know who did it, and I have already tried looking up the number on whitepages.com and google. The number is <# taken out> :angry2: Does anyone know where I can find out who's this is? BASTARDS! Acting like they are cops.
  15. adizlaja

Soccer Store Examples

Hey, I'm going to start a new online soccer store. However, before I begin my design I would like to ask you all what a good example of a soccer store is. Can anyone find or has anyone seen a nice shopping website and would like to see more like that? Please post the URL's because I could...
  16. adizlaja

Review: My Cold Header!

Hello all, I have already posted this header as being for sale somewhere else on this forum, but I would like you all to review it too. Anyways, if you have any suggestions, comments, or tips on how to make it better or how to sell it, please feel free to post. Click here to view the header...
  17. adizlaja

Selling Forums?

Hello, I'm trying to sell this header and some other graphics that I have made, but I need to find some forums where I can advertise my offers. Do any of you know of some forums that realted somewhat to webdesign or hosting, and have a forum that let's you show off your work and sell it...
  18. adizlaja

8 Mile!

Hey, Who's going to go and see it on Nov. 8th? I definetly will. Ilove Eminem and I really want to know what his life has been like. I bet people will understand him a lot more after this movie.
  19. adizlaja

Great header For Sale!

Hello, Because of a lack of time, I could not finish this layout, therefore I am selling it's header for a very reasonable price. The text in the layout can be modified if requested. I do not have a set price for this header design, so please feel free to offer me anything that you think is...
  20. adizlaja

Buy a domain with electroni check

Where can i pay for a domain with electronic check. If your not familiar with what it is, it is basically the code at the bottom of a check... And you dispose the check after use. Please provide me with the cheapest and best possible with this payment option. Thanks
Back