• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Selling Forums?

adizlaja

Hello,

I'm trying to sell this header and some other graphics that I have made, but I need to find some forums where I can advertise my offers. Do any of you know of some forums that realted somewhat to webdesign or hosting, and have a forum that let's you show off your work and sell it?

Thanks in advance.

You can try sitepoint (though I personally dislike that place). You probably want to stay away from graphic design forums (as everyone else there are doing what you're doing).

Good point. I already used WHT. I'm going to put it up on sitepoint too, but are there any others?

It doesn't have to be a forum strickly meant for advertising your offers, but just a forum that includes a section that allows something like that. ;)

I don't want to start another thread, but if anyone has a forum, besides WHT or SP, where it would be good for me to sell templates please tell me. I also need to sell some domain so I would need a forum where I could sell domain well.

Thanks in advance :)

I used to mod there and I'd rather not go into it all that much. I'll just say that they are cheap donkeys and completely unprofessional. Good front though, you'd never know. I've haven't been back there in quite some time and don't plan to. Good riddance!

Originally posted by Chicken
I used to mod there and I'd rather not go into it all that much. I'll just say that they are cheap donkeys and completely unprofessional. Good front though, you'd never know. I've haven't been back there in quite some time and don't plan to. Good riddance!

LOL, Chicken, it seems like you're a moderator everywhere! You're a mod here and at Webhostingtalk, and now you tell us that you used to be a mod at Sitepoint. Now that's truly worthy of a "Good riddance!" :D

Back