• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. adizlaja

Freestyle Soccer Soccer Forum

Freestyle Soccer Soccer Forum
  2. adizlaja

Need hosting for video site

Okay thats fine. I changed my mind. The videos will be embedded from youtube so the bandwidth usage will not be bad at all. Let me know if anyone can help me out.
  3. adizlaja

Here are the server requirements for the script to function: Server Requirements * Server Running Linux * Apache Web Server (Mod_Rewrite enabled) * MySQL (Version 4.x) * PHP (Version 4.3 or higher) * GD Library 2 * cURL Enabled * Latest IonCube loaders *...
  4. adizlaja

Hello, I want to start a video site. The site will look like this: http://vidiscript.com/afterdarkdemo/ It will not be very popular at the beginning... but later if it does become popular then I can start paying for hosting. I need something reliable. Thank you for looking. :beer:
  5. adizlaja

Need hosting for adult webcam site

Hello, The site will be a affiliate for a webcam site. All content is perfectly legal. I just need a reliable host with good uptime. The other stuff can be very standard. I wont need much space or bandwidth. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :beer:
  6. adizlaja

What cellphone should I get?

Hello everybody, I am looking to get a cellphone for myself sometime soon, and I would like to ask all of you for some help. I need some pretty cheap phone, nothing too expensive, that might have some rebate deal on it so that it comes out to cost barely anything. I will also not need too...
  7. adizlaja

Forum Contest: Free Soccer Jersey

Hello, Soccer Grip has recently opened a new forum for soccer fans to discuss the game, and to ask for support regarding our online shop. We have done quite a bit of work on our soccer and support forum and have been getting new members on a daily basis talking about soccer and sharing their...
  8. adizlaja

2 FREE custom designs!!!

I would like a design. I could use one for a soccer site. How about a intro page to a forum with some space for soccer news on it? Thank in advance :)
  9. adizlaja

4 Templates For Sale!

Sad that you have to sell them so quick for so little. Try selling them at the WebhostingTalk Forum. You might get better offers there or at least some bids. Good luck & nice work :)
  10. adizlaja

Soccer Grip - Online Soccer Store

Hello, Soccer Grip is now officially open. All of the items have been put up and are ready to be sold. If you have any questions about our website, please ask or email us at customerservice@soccergrip.com Thank you! ;)
  11. adizlaja

The Person Above Me Thread

The person above me likes the cock! :biggrin2:
  12. adizlaja

Nasa Loose Shuttle

I am very lucky and glad that it didn't hit me. I'm about 10 miutes away from the places it hit.
  13. adizlaja

Songs to get pumped up!

Anything a bit more Rap or Hip Hop related? And also Techno or something of that kind. I have to mix it up a bit :P
  14. adizlaja

Songs to get pumped up!

Nice lists everybody. Keep on listing whenever you think of some more...
  15. adizlaja

Songs to get pumped up!

By the way, where can I get a list of all the songs from the EA Trax CD, or whatever the CD of all the EA songs is called?
  16. adizlaja

Songs to get pumped up!

I can probably use this editor to get rid of some words, but then if there are too many of them then the song will sounds dumb. Any other? Please keep on listing. I need to come up with about 10 ;)
  17. adizlaja

I have...to get...STITCHES?!

Are your parents rich little kid? Why would you get stuff like that done to you when you are only 13? :rolleyes:
  18. adizlaja

Songs to get pumped up!

Hello, What are some good songs that will get my team pumped up before a game. I need to make a warm-up CD for a soccer team that they can listen to while they are warming up. The songs don't have to be about soccer but they should somewhat pump a player up. Please post whatever songs you...
  19. adizlaja

Cheap Soccer Jerseys!

I'm sorry but I do not have the Belgium jersey either. Please post any other jerseys you might be interested in. I have a good selection of jerseys from big clubs. Contact me at customerservice@soccergrip.com if you would like to see specific pictures.
  20. adizlaja

Design for sale

Very nice. If you find the right person, the price will not bother them one bit. It's well worth it mate :)
Back