• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have...to get...STITCHES?!

Originally posted by TRUNKS
For example, at my school youd think all the guys are gay (ie: sexy hair, great body etc) and all the women are....err... women.

Hmmm, interesting... maybe you are gay?

Originally posted by Akalon
Hmmm, interesting... maybe you are gay?
No kidding. Trunks, if you can actually say that the guys are sexy and have a great body, I think you're the one that's gay.

Also, melanoma is skin cancer.

Originally posted by Bruce
No kidding. Trunks, if you can actually say that the guys are sexy and have a great body, I think you're the one that's gay.

Also, melanoma is skin cancer.

Nooo! Im BIsexual. I have a girlfriend, and had many before. Never had a boyfriend though. More interested in women... but still. :p

Originally posted by TRUNKS
Nooo! Im BIsexual. I have a girlfriend, and had many before. Never had a boyfriend though. More interested in women... but still. :p

Your exactly like GC...except a younger, smaller, weaker version of him...

Originally posted by Akalon
I kinda got a scar... I've got "MuDvAyNe" written across my arm... I had carved it in with a knife, and now that it's all healed, my tan is non-existant where the cuts was. So its basically white text on tanned skin... kinda cool :p
well then, you've got a nice little story to tel your grandchildren when you're 70 years old and have a mudvayne scar on your arm.

idiot.

Are your parents rich little kid? Why would you get stuff like that done to you when you are only 13?

:rolleyes:

I have NO idea who GC is. :p Or was it CG?

Umm, no my parents arent rich at all. It didnt really cost much...

Its been like two days ... and the wounds already closed o_O I heal quickly.

Originally posted by keith
well then, you've got a nice little story to tel your grandchildren when you're 70 years old and have a mudvayne scar on your arm.

idiot.

What's it to you? It won't last for 70 years because it just needs to be tanned over and fyi I did it when I used to self-mutilate and got sick of cutting straight lines all over my body. :mad:

Don't judge me... who says I wouldnt want a Mudvayne scar in 70 years anyway?

Back