• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. SC-Jon

FREE DirectAdmin -- Backup Space -- ALL NEW PLANS!!! --- [ VPS @ Server Complete ]

Server Complete is proud to announce that we have released all new plans! All of the below plans are OpenVZ based and are easily managed through the HyperVM VPS console! From HyperVM you can easily reboot your server, change your operating system, and view your current usage statistics...
  2. SC-Jon

Sweet ol' Texas.

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSN1538661720080815 Guess what guys? Next, you're going to be able to bring a gun, EVERYWHERE. :D Though seriously, thoughts?
  3. SC-Jon

WHMCS/Kayako question.

How many of you would recommend WHMCS as a billing solution? along that, how is it's support system? If not so good, should I get Kayako along with it? Also, is integration between the two possible? I just canceled my ClientExec, and so I'm looking into better solutions.
  4. SC-Jon

Two questions here.

My first question is.. I'm looking for a datacenter in the UK that offers IRCd hosting, our network is looking to expand to the UK area for the UK users to easily access our network on their side. If you have any ideas, or suggestions with this, could you please let me know? I'd like for it to...
  5. SC-Jon

What certifications do you have?

For those that are in this field, what do you have? Do you have all your basic certs? Like..A+, and Net+, or do you have the hardcore ones along with it? I.e, Linux+, Security+, and the related sorts. Especially your MCSE. This, is of course those in Network Administrating, Engineering, and...
  6. SC-Jon

Razer Hosting - Reliable, and Fair.

Hello there! We at Razer Hosting are here to advertise to you our two professional at an affordable price paid plans that we have to offer. Before we go into that, I'll tell you that we use Client Exec billing software, so all your billing and ticket needs shall be kept in the utmost way...
  7. SC-Jon

Sun Aquiring MYSQL?

http://www.mysql.com/ Anyone else heard of this? Doesn't sound too good IMO, as I've never been a Java fan, but yeah. Opinions, thoughts and all that jazz.
  8. SC-Jon

Hello!

I'm not exactly new, I guess you'd say I'm semi-new. I came here before, and just posted around, but recently came back to advertise my business :P It's great to be here again though! Looking forward to getting to know you guys.
  9. SC-Jon

Here's a question.

I've been looking into starting to sell VPS, and Dedicated server packages, but currently, I'm not so sure on where I should look. I've worked with owning them...and working on them, but never selling them. Would any of you guys and or ladies, know where I could look at such? Price isn't...
  10. SC-Jon

Razer Hosting - Shared Plans.

Hello there! We at Razer Hosting are here to advertise to you our two professional at an affordable price paid plans that we have to offer. Before we go into that, I'll tell you that we use Client Exec billing software, so all your billing and ticket needs shall be kept in the utmost way...
Back