• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sweet ol' Texas.

"If you don't sit down and be quiet, I will shoot you"

"If you don't do your schoolwork, I will shoot you"

Um... won't having guns ALREADY IN a school building in multiple locations make it that much easier for kids to shoot each other up? They won't have to hide them in their trenchcoats, just knock out a teacher with a chair and they've got a gun...

Sooner or later they'll allow students to carry guns and when that happens, you can expect a lot more chaos.

The kids are already carrying guns, which is why they'd allow this. If they could keep the guns out of the students hands, the teachers wouldn't have to carry them.

But this is Texas, so they're all carrying them anyway. I'm pretty sure Texas teachers are reading this news and thinking "We weren't allowed to carry them in class before?...Oh well, let's go kill some queers"

A school of 150 hardly seems worth having guns to protect. Maybe some massive 6000 student inner city school in the Bronx. Although I've heard is pretty nice up there these days.

Seriously though, if everyone has guns then it's like nobody has a gun. Everyone has the exact same playing field of attack, so why not eliminate em, mmmkay? I'd be curious to see how many FWSers own a gun. I know I do!

I have no reason to own a gun. If I felt it was necessary, I'd have it, but seriously, who's coming after me with a gun?

The homeless of Atlanta generally don't bother you.

One guy in West End started following us around. We told him what was up and he decided to back off. But that's the only time I've come close to the "ledendary hobo stab".

Back