• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHMCS/Kayako question.

SC-Jon

How many of you would recommend WHMCS as a billing solution?

along that, how is it's support system? If not so good, should I get Kayako along with it? Also, is integration between the two possible?

I just canceled my ClientExec, and so I'm looking into better solutions.

I have WHMCS and love the billing and support

I have used Kayako and didn't like it. WHMCS's support system is great on its own IMO

I do believe SC-Daniel would agree with me on that one :p

I use WHMCS for my company, I used to use kayako for the support tickets just because it had more features, but now that I've switched to LivePerson for my live chat software, I've switched back to WHMCS's ticket system, and it's fantastic - all the features you need, nothing more. And, of course, I highly recommend it for all the other features it has... Fantastic!

As for integration, yes the integration between the two of them is possible and fully supported by both WHMCS and Kayako, more information here.

How many of you would recommend WHMCS as a billing solution?

along that, how is it's support system? If not so good, should I get Kayako along with it? Also, is integration between the two possible?

I just canceled my ClientExec, and so I'm looking into better solutions.

Whmcs is the best for billing in my humble oppion There ticket system is good but I like Kayako live response or StarDevelop if you need a cheaper solution. I wouldn't personaly bother paying for kayakos ticket system.

So, WHMCS, and Live response would be a great thing to go together?

I've used stardevelop, but personally, I don't have 199$ on me atm.

WHMCS is awesome ;)

And as far as Tracker's comment on how I would agree... I lasted 4 days on Kayako before switching back to the built in WHMCS support system and I just ordered Star Develop.

Kayako was great on the support system end, but the Live Response console would not work for me, on any of the computers I tried. It constantly crashed and the support at Kayako is HORRIBLE.

Back