• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. tmgavin

Looking for cheap reseller

Firstly, before you do anything, I'd just like to say that I understand that cheap is not good, and.. everything else, you don't have to point that out to me, thanks :lol:. However, I have a budget constrain at this time, and I would like to go for cheap :-) I would like about 1GB of space...
  2. tmgavin

Ads for a forum

Hi everyone, I need to raise some funds, and I'm wondering if you guys can recommend any ad programmes for a forum. My audience is currently all Singaporean, and i understand Clicksor requires mostly US traffic, any suggestions?:wave:
  3. tmgavin

Need some hosting

Hi there, Just to say, I have no problems with my current host, but as I will not be having enough time due to my 'O's, and cant be active in their forum, I don't wish to take advantage of them. I need hosting for a couple of things -My personal blog -A new website area where I will be...
  4. tmgavin

Question about AdEngage

Hi. Can anyone tell me, http://www.adengage.com They sell ad space, but if no one buys ad space from your specific website, do they have normal ads as well?
  5. tmgavin

Trying to point different subdomains to diff svrs.

Hi there. Wonder if someone can help me out. I have a domain with namecheap.com, www.gavis.net What I wanna do with it is to make different subdomians point to different servers. As I have my blog on my usual webhost, and I want to point to my home computer (as a download server)...
  6. tmgavin

Need hosting for blogs..

:bunny: I need hosting for my 3 blogs.. 1)My personal blog 2)A project I have with my friends where we write funny stories about each other, and make fun of each other all in good fun 3)My private blog I'm thinking of hosting these using Wordpress(es) Could anyone offer me some...
  7. tmgavin

Request for VPS in USA/Europe

Hi there, I am basically looking for a VPS server the West, to expand a Shoutcast Online Radio Station from Singapore. Some requirements -Unmetered BW -Full root access -Full shell access -Must allow Shoutcast hosting -Must have Live Support options -Must be a reputable host (Please, no...
  8. tmgavin

Dedi/Reseller

Starting a new host, can you guys provide some packages and prices?
  9. tmgavin

[Free]phpBB style + matching template?

Not sure if this is in the right place, if not, could a mod move it? Im starting a comic themed website, does anyone have a phpBB style, that comes with a matching web template for free? Been racking my brains.. Thanks.
  10. tmgavin

Need downloads host 700mbs and as-much BW as posible

Required Space: 700MBS Bandwith: As much as possible, preferably 35GB or more Forum Posting: Ok, but not more than 50 post/mth Note: HOTLINKING will be done. Purpose: Downloadable naruto mangas
  11. tmgavin

Premature end of script head - help

Problem Solved
  12. tmgavin

File Uploader HTML-Possible?

I was just wandering, is it possible to use a script for a file loader to upload pictures to a website, using pure html?
  13. tmgavin

Ads that pay through paypal

Hey, are there any ads that pay through paypal? i need it for a small site, so dont tell me about adsense or clicksor :bandit2:
  14. tmgavin

Cheap domain names?

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THERAD ANYMORE, THANK YOU
  15. tmgavin

Trading for a domain name..

i know no one wld give me a domain name... but i guess id just try.. wld anyone like to trade a domain name? for prehaps a gmail invitE?
  16. tmgavin

Free Reseller Account, Please?

Can i please have a free reseller account(1gb+/-) for my forum members, im willing to put google adds/adds(no popups pls) if you have cpanel, id appricieate it, but its ok if you dont, something like ensim or none at all is also ok...
Back