• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request for VPS in USA/Europe

tmgavin

Hi there, I am basically looking for a VPS server the West, to expand a Shoutcast Online Radio Station from Singapore.

Some requirements
-Unmetered BW
-Full root access
-Full shell access
-Must allow Shoutcast hosting
-Must have Live Support options
-Must be a reputable host (Please, no 13 year old kid's "company".)

Thank You.
(Questions are fine, but dont spam and flame =) )

I could offer you a dedicated server with unmetered bandwidth, but not a VPS. Would you like dedicated quotes as well? EDIT: Well if you want to see our dedicated servers, please click the link in my signature.

hosting-shack said:
I could offer you a dedicated server with unmetered bandwidth, but not a VPS. Would you like dedicated quotes as well? EDIT: Well if you want to see our dedicated servers, please click the link in my signature.

HS-Athlon2800:

+ Athlon XP 2800+
+ 512MB DDR RAM
+ 80 Gb Western Digital 7200 rpm Hard Drive
+ Unmetered bandwidth.
+ 3 Ips included.
+ Free Plesk or cPanel!
+ Unmanaged

Thanks, but I dont think i need 3 IPS, nor hosting controls, or 80 gbs of space. Thanks again.:wave:

Hello, we do not have unmetered bandwidth, but we do have some of te best VPS packages around. You can check out our VPS packages at http://my-e-space.com/vps.htm . If you have any questions, feel free to contact our sales department at sales @ my-e-space.com.

Best of luck to you in your hosting search!

my-e-space said:
Hello, we do not have unmetered bandwidth, but we do have some of te best VPS packages around. You can check out our VPS packages at http://my-e-space.com/vps.htm . If you have any questions, feel free to contact our sales department at sales @ my-e-space.com.

Best of luck to you in your hosting search!

Thanks, but thats still not enough =)

Ive gone with the spry.com one..

Thanks everyone!

Back