• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need some hosting

tmgavin

Hi there,

Just to say, I have no problems with my current host, but as I will not be having enough time due to my 'O's, and cant be active in their forum, I don't wish to take advantage of them.

I need hosting for a couple of things

-My personal blog
-A new website area where I will be providing notes with my team of classmates. We aim to provide exam-study notes for all the subjects available for the Singaporean O level exams.

For the second one, I will need quite some space to upload PDF files.

I will be willing to put some small, non-intrusive buttons/banners/links, as long as they are NON-INTRUSIVE, and are not forced (I get to put them using a code or something)

I will be using my own domain name.:)

No instant activation, we scan all of our applications to ensure we only let the best candidates host with us. We can host you if you would like.

Sign up at www.synced.org/signup and use the country code SRC and in your description just let us know you came from FWS! Thanks.

Gavin, just PM me there and we'll upsize your hosting like what we do with the rest when they ask for upgrades. Just let us know what you need. We know you well enough :)

Zac

ZoomCities said:
Gavin, just PM me there and we'll upsize your hosting like what we do with the rest when they ask for upgrades. Just let us know what you need. We know you well enough :)

Zac

Well it's nice to know that, but I can't post anymore due to my study requirements for the next 1 and a half years, I feel bad.. So I'd rather go for a host that will provide hosting for just a link or something..:angel:

tmgavin said:
Well it's nice to know that, but I can't post anymore due to my study requirements for the next 1 and a half years, I feel bad.. So I'd rather go for a host that will provide hosting for just a link or something..:angel:

We dont require you to keep posting, you have contributed a lot already, just keep the ZoomCities Button link on your site and thats fine for the upgrade. Just PM me there with your requirements anytime you prefer

Zac

x10hosting.com offers free plans with up to 2.5 GB of space and 45 GB of bandwidth!

No post for hosting! Fast activation! Active forum community with support!
Sites must be in either English, Spanish, or French! Warez/adult content is prohibited!

cPanel comes with up to:
5 MySQL databases
3 Addon domains
3 Parked domains
10 Sub domains
5 FTP accounts
15 Email accounts
15 Email lists

Cron jobs, Fantastico, FrontPage Extensions, Awstats, Leech protection, a cPanel theme changer, and more are included!

Follow the x10hosting.com Signup Process to speed you through the signup process to guarantee your hosting account creation!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or search/post a thread in the x10hosting.com Forums!

Back