• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ads for a forum

tmgavin

Hi everyone, I need to raise some funds, and I'm wondering if you guys can recommend any ad programmes for a forum. My audience is currently all Singaporean, and i understand Clicksor requires mostly US traffic, any suggestions?:wave:

Since it is a forum, you may not hav enough clicks on your ads unless they are put inside the posts.

It is better if you can sell your adspace directly. You can use adster.com for that. They r reliable and I also got paid from them.

And also , you can use firefox referral program from adsense.

@Jan, not quite busy yet, it just started 2 days ago.

@Fahad, about adster, if no one buys my adspace, do i still get money?

Give adsense a try. They seem to target countries. For instance when I hit a site with adsense ads, I see only Australian ads :)

Give adsense a try. They seem to target countries. For instance when I hit a site with adsense ads, I see only Australian ads :)

Hmm well, is there any alternative? Because adsense seems to be very strict with their paying out..

As I have only used adsense, I can't comment on the others. I have seen other similar ads and they don't appear to target my area. You forum is young. Maybe give it some time to grow before implementing ads? If you have another site, you may consider placing a banner directing to that site, then if your forum does take off, the members won't be so surprised to see ads on the site :)

The $100 payout is a bit of a downer when starting out. I know when I first started using it, it took me "forever" to get the first cheque :) The payments are more frequent now since I got off my butt and started adding it to more sites (and pages within those sites).

Back