• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

MyRealBox

Hi, I was on holiday during the last 3 weeks, but when I came home, MyRealBox was down (that was yesterday afternoon) and now, it's still down, anybody else having the same probs? Did they shutdown? Greetz
  2. K

mySQL - Time in format 'HHH:MM:SS'

hi, I've got a time in the 'HHH:MM:SS' format (can store more then 24h, up to 853 hours). But I can't get the time_format function to work on it for values greater then 24h, anybody with a solution?
  3. K

Cron Jobs

Hi, Is this possible for free? - Cron Jobs - CGI - 1 MB Space - (not necessary) Domain Hosting
  4. K

Looking for ... - Details Inside

Hi, To reduce the bandwidth of my (payed) main server, I want to have a extra server (for free) to store my downloads, these are around 3 MB size and are hotlinked from another server. Is there a server which offers me to store *.zip files and has around 75 MB of free space. Banners do...
  5. K

Is there a free service like this?

Hi, I've got a domain, this domain needs to point to nameservers, but now, I want the subdomains of my domain to point to other nameservers, is there a free service that offers this? Thanks.
  6. K

*.da.ru -> Free

May be someone noticed it, but it has free domains. :)
  7. K

GoDaddy - Anyone with experience of it?

Is it 8.95 $/year, without setup fees? I don't need to pay any more (even though other people)?
  8. K

File Downloading using Perl

Hi, My script: print "Location: $url\n\n"; $url is filled by a mySQL database, I'm sure it returns a correct URL, it is a *.zip file. When I enter the page, i get, instead of a download, a page with the content of the zip file in text format (all chinese signs or something...
  9. K

Ftp

Hi, Just a question, Do their exist free FTP servers? For data storage.
  10. K

400 MB of space

Hi, I'm looking for a webhost with the following: - +/- 400MB of space - no file size limit - zip allowed - ftp - upload at +/- 30 kB/s
  11. K

Looking for a fast, free host ...

Hi, I need a host like this: - 50 MB space - FTP upload - a download from the server should be at least 100 kB/s - allow *.zip files I'm wanting to use this server for downloads, so I can keep my main server free of it.
  12. K

looking for ....

I'm looking for: 50MB webspace CGI-BIN (Perl) PHP no ads
  13. K

How can I ...

... disable the submit button on a form that's generated by CGI
  14. K

A little mySQL problem

I'm running a mySQL database, this is accessed through Perl. Now I'm writing a module to update some of the records of the mySQL database. # First open connection to database (variables are definied) # $dbh = DBI->connect($DSN,$user,$pw); # SQL Commando # my $query = "SELECT * FROM...
  15. K

What happend to servus.ws??

Its down for a few days already
  16. K

Need webspace for a News Site

Hi all, I need webspace for the following: a news site related to Operating Systems. For this I need: - 50 MB Space - +/- 3000 GB Bandwidth - CGI-BIN (Perl) - PHP - Fast server -> Currently we've got 1000 visitors a week. Do you know such a host?
  17. K

Perl and mySQL, need help

Hi all, I'm running a mySQL database, its correctly set up with phpMyAdmin, but since all my scripts are in Perl I would like to access my database via Perl. I've done this, but I always get a 500 error, so I think there must be an error in my code. Here is the code: # Connection to the...
  18. K

Is this possible?

Hi, Can I get the content from a text file that is stored on another server (both servers are mine, but are not with the same FWP). Can I read the text file, if the text file is stored on Server #1 and the script on Server #2. If yes how? The script file may be PHP or Perl5. Kind...
  19. K

Poll script in PHP?

Does anybody knows a good Poll script with images in PHP? (No mySQL) Like the one on www.neowin.net
  20. K

.org.kg question?

Hi all, How long does it takes at this moment to a .org.kg domain to be active? Thanks
Back