• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.org.kg question?

*.*.kg domains resolve in a few days for some people, while it may take up to 2-3 weeks for others (I'm one of those others :()

Keep checking and you'll find out sooner or later. ;)

Perhaps domains resolve on a certain date and/or time, like on the 20th of every month. So the people who applied for a domain on the 21st would think that it would take a month for their domain to resolve, while the people on the 19th would think that the domains resolves the next day. Don't ask me what happens on the 20th. :p

Just a wild guess...

I think they have become quicker. The latest times it took well under 48 hours.

I don't have any definitive information, but it looks to me like they forward the registration data about once a week to whoever the next up the line is. Then, it takes a day for the site to resolve.

Strange

Something strange happend:

Last friday I registered a domain at www.domain.kg and used the nameservers of mydomain, this domain is not yet active.

Yesterday (Monday) I registered a domain again (with the same ID for domain.kg), but used the nameservers of a hosting company, and this domain was active this morning!!

Very strange.

Not really. MyDomain sucks. They can't handle all the *.*.kg domains. :mad:

Back