• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Some tips on designning 3D button?

I wish to design some 3D menu buttons for my page, do you know how to make the buttons at Apple.com (i.e. Store, Switch, .Mac menu bar)? I like those button and wonder if they use special 3D menu program to produce those buttons... Can you share any links, or any tips so that I can try...
  2. C

500MB Space, 10GB Transfer - $8.99

We have this special offer only made for FreeWebspace.net members: - 500MB Space - 10GB Transfer - Ensim CP 3.1.1 - 50 POP Accounts - Unlimited sub-domains/domain pointers/email forwardings $8.95/mo. - Recurring bill with PayPal and major Credit Cards. PM me if you are interested in...
  3. C

Trillian Logo Hacks

I'm new to photoshop and I wish to know... how to make the trillian.cc logo - i.e. two circle in diagonal and joined it like a 45 degree " 8 " shape? I hope you understand what I mean.. By the way, do you know how to make the " O " shape in RealOne logo? They draw it by the use of Adobe...
  4. C

[PHP] Checkbox Array questions

I want to know how can I get the checkbox array work as: For example, if value A and B is selected, in the php, it can parse out as: $totaltests = count($_POST['test']); echo "<a href=work.php?total=$totaltests&GREAT=A&GOOD=B>click</a>"; Thanks!
  5. C

[PHP] positive sign after calculations

I have some variables in php and want to display the results with signs ( + or - ) E.g. $c = $a + $b ; echo $c ; $c would be any numbers with a + or - sign. E.g. -6 or +7, however, how can I add the + sign when the result is positive? Thanks!
  6. C

[PHP] Set Mail Return path question

I have written a small script to send mail through Apache Web Server using sendmail. However, here is the email header of my message: How can I write the PHP command so that the return path is the same as the email address of my "FROM" field rather than "apache@myname.com"? I don't want my...
  7. C

Disable Right Click or change Right Click options

I have searched some JavaScripts for Disable Right Click on all browser area or just on image area. However, I need some JavaScripts that can disable people to right click in all broswer area but NOT IMG tags, so that people can right click and save or print that image with other IE statndard...
  8. C

quick php "round" off question

How can I round off integers so that it can have exactly 1 dec. place? E.g. if I use PHP "round" command: when the value is 4, the outcome is 4 the value is 4.123, the outcome is 4.1, what I really want is value 4 --> outcome 4.0 value 4.123 --> outcome 4.1 Thanks!
  9. C

[PHP] The use of "!eregi" - am I correct?

I wish to check if a unique ID submitted from a HTML form is existing in the database, if yes, then I continue to provide service, so here is my code:- ... $sql = "SELECT * FROM Project WHERE id='$id'"; $result = mysql_query($sql); while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)) {...
  10. C

php "for" application help

I'm new to PHP and writing a PHP program which I want to utilize "for" as follows: echo "<p>$pti13 "; for ($i=1; $i < 6; $i++) { echo "<input type=\"radio\" name=\"pti_index13\" "; if ($formValues["pti_index13"] == '$i') { echo "checked "; } echo...
  11. C

400MB Storage, 20GB B/W, only $10.95/mo! All plans 50% off!

hozting.com announced the first special shared hosting packages for Freewebspace.net members! From 30 April to 8 May 02, all shared hosting plans stated below can get "50% discount" OR double the storage/bandwidth for the plan you choose. Plan 200 ============= 200 MB Storage 10 GB B/W...
  12. C

PHP check pin and insert values to MySQL

I have a member database, I wish to make use of PIN code and when member can enter the PIN code, one of the member field value can be added such as: My PIN : 12345 (1) After login, when my member enter this PIN code (12345) (2) the PHP scripts would check if it is valid in the text...
  13. C

CGI Form Processing

I have to setup a CGI (form processing) communicating to a Perl Module which is using PGP to communicate with the server outside my network, so any hints to learn how to get it work? or anyone interested in helping me to setup the frontend CGI?
  14. C

Join Doubleclick.net

I'm currently the Engage Publisher, but unluckily they stop to serving ads for their ad network, so I wish to find alternatives. Do you think it's hard to join/enter into the Doubleclick.net ad network, and what's their requirement? I can't find any info about their requirement in the web site
  15. C

DNS update. How long you think?

I registered my domains at stargate and need to change the IPs for my dns servers, I updated and can see the correct DNS in the Stargate whois. I've been waiting for over 55 hours but it seems the NSIRegistry still haven't updated the DNS server and my domain info., also I cannot reach to my...
  16. C

Cheap multilingual domain

Follow up with my previous post Stay away from Dotster, I wish to transfer my chinese domains from Dotster to another multilingual domain registrar, can anyone suggest me a cheap registrar here? Thanks very much. Kevin
  17. C

Stay away from Dotster

I have registered a Chinese Big-5 domain from Doster last year (13-NOV-00) using their multilingual domain registration interface. My Domain: BQ--3BW7CYI3.COM However, these days, I discover that I can't reach my domain while I can reach another Chinese domain registered thru...
  18. C

Changing IPs for DNS problem

Actually I have registered some DNS servers in NSI Database: NS.MYDOMAIN.COM NS1.MYDOMAIN.COM NS2.MYDOMAIN.COM NS3.MYDOMAIN.COM NS5.MYDOMAIN.COM NS8.MYDOMAIN.COM I only want the NS.MYDOMAIN.COM and NS2.MYDOMAIN.COM keep on the database, and others should be deleted. However, some...
  19. C

namecheap.com ICANN Approved?

anyone know if namecheap.com is ICANN approved and accredited registrars or not? I think they are just resellers, I don't know...
  20. C

Opensrs Questions

I'm interested with them but confuse what they said. They said the initial payment is $250 in order to open an account but they need a minimum balance of $250 to continue to register new domains. So, after I opened an account and when 5 .COM domains registered, the balance would be only $200, do...
Back