• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Opensrs Questions

ckevin

I'm interested with them but confuse what they said. They said the initial payment is $250 in order to open an account but they need a minimum balance of $250 to continue to register new domains. So, after I opened an account and when 5 .COM domains registered, the balance would be only $200, do you think they would charge me for another $250 when I have to register domains on second month?

Besides, do you think they would charge me $250 every month?

If I register less than 25 domains, can the balance bring to the next year and so on?

Thanks very much.

Hi,

First of all, the entire $250 can be used to register domains - 25 in all (assuming .com, .net, and .org).

Second, they do not charge your credit card automatically. You have to send in a fax each time you want funds added to your account.

There is no ongoing minimum balance. My balance has run below $250 and I'm still able to register domains. However, I prefer to keep it well above that in case someone comes along with a bulk transfer or something like that.

You funds will remain in your account forever - it's not like you are going to lose them. Also, OpenSRS will never take any money off your credit card unless you send in the authorization form via fax.

Back