• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

DevilsHost - Easter Surprises Event

We believe we are one of the best and most reliable free hosts around and as if our great plans weren't enough this week we have something a bit special for you but first have a look at a couple of our great free hosting plans. Free Hosting Plans: Lustful - (no linkback required) 150MB...
  2. D

There is NO such thing as Unlimmited/Unmettered

Nice article, its just a shame so many people just wont use their common sense these days and will go for the biggest ammount of space for the lowest price they can possibly find without actually thinking about what they are really getting. One of my friends had an account with hostgator or...
  3. D

GPLHOST.COM Very Distasteful language from sales rep.

You said you obviously didnt want to use their CP yet they basically insist that you do, any REAL company wouldn't be bothered because they would see that they may still get the customer at the end of the day even if they don't choose your own cp, he may have just lost himself a customer, very...
  4. D

15% off Reseller Hosting ~ Not Oversold!!!

We offer reliable reseller hosting services each including cpanel 11 / whm as standard. Friendly Proffesional Support We provide friendly & professional support whom are happy to help you with any issues (within obvious reason) that you have, please don't think you are being a nuisance...
  5. D

Unresponsive Clients... What To Do?

Yeah lol, well I decided to give him the benifit of the doubt on his reason for not responding.
  6. D

Yep sure enough he responded more or less straight away lol, his explinations mostly were satisfactory. thnx guys :)
  7. D

ServerDaemon | Shared & Reseller Hosting from $5.99

ServerDaemon is proud to announce the launch of our new hosting service and we are confident that you will find out service reliable and satisfactory and we are backing that up with a 7 day money back guarantee for new clients (refund policy applies) Basic Entry Level - Shared 5GB Space...
  8. D

Hosting STILL needed!

Hi If your still looking for a host Devilshost can provide what you require NO ADS, NO POSTING (application post is the only post you have to make), domain or subdomain.devilshost.com we only ask that your site is in english and that you comply with our TOS, we are also one of the more...
  9. D

Thats what I was thinking too, will surely get him checking his emails lol but it was something I didnt want to have to resort to. I always try to give my clients the chance to explain why they have certain files in their accounts or explain what certain files are, as you can usually tell by...
  10. D

For Providers -- how do we avoid SPAM?

Disabling sendmail may cause problems for innocent users who need to send emails from their blogs, or forums etc but is non-the-less a wise idea, thankfully ive escaped any spammers yet but if they come I am ready for them. Perhaps limiting the total number of emails they can send per hour is...
  11. D

Hey guys, I'm having something of an issue with a client who is not responding to emails yet is very active on ftp after looking through my server logs, I wanted to contact him about some seemingly personal media files he has uploaded, they are unrelated to his site, as they are video files i...
  12. D

Which Host Is The Best Free Host

You can't expect many free hosts which offer huge plans to be much good, or last for very long but the best thing with using free hosts is you never loose any money if and when they do dissapear, if you loose your site it's your fault for not having a backup, remember free hosts have no...
  13. D

250MB Space & 6GB Bandwidth Xmas Special

Just to add guys this offer is valid until 25th December and the extra space & bandwidth will be added after your account is created should your application be accepted.
  14. D

DanRiordan.Net - Again

I must admit you did a pretty good job on those boxes too, they look professionally done but the site allthough is nice and clean and well laid out, is a little on the simple side for my liking, but that may just be my own personal taste, allthough saying that I admitedly have a site which is...
  15. D

What are the risks of giving cPanel access to a total stranger?

If I do ever give out cpanel access for my sites to anyone then it is ONLY ever to people I know for certain I can trust, you can always create a cpanel account with only minimum features for the purposes of the contests, such as with php, mysql etc only and while the contests are running turn...
  16. D

250MB Space & 6GB Bandwidth Xmas Special

Hello In the spirit of christmas were giving away double space and bandwidth on our lustful (no linkback) plan for domain owners, read on for more details. when you receive the first PM after your application reply to it and Quote The Code: SECRETSANTA Please Note: This offer is for...
  17. D

Everybody signs up - But nobody makes a site!!

If you have a rule like I have where users must upload a site within x ammount of time or they get suspended this may discourage some people. If your having bot trouble i recommend you enable captcha. Generally 99% of people who have signed up with me have uploaded a site, youll always get...
  18. D

Attention DevilsHost Clients

Hello I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in but it seemed the most appropriate forum, if it's not the right forum mods are welcome to move it. DevilsHost has recently been experiencing suspected hardware issues and again the server has been down most of the day, we are...
  19. D

Free hosting market getting smaller?

Another thing to consider is the fact that with a free host your not going to loose money if it goes belly up, and as long as you have backups then your sorted and can just switch hosts at no cost. To be fair paid hosts are coming and going as much as the free ones if not more so
  20. D

10MB disk space, less than 1GB bandwidth no php or mysql

Hello are you prepared to post a single application post on our forum? if so meeting your needs is not a problem and we provide a free subdomain or host paid domains, however free domains like co.cc are not allowed.
Back