• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting STILL needed!

kdylan

I am still seeking hosting. I've decided on a blog rather than portfolio. I need ftp, cpanel and mysql. No ads but I can post. I don't bneed alot of space.
I tried 3 other hosts, 1 deleted their free hosting when I was going to sign up, the other doesn't have cpanel like they said and the third was too slow... Help??

I'm do not represent a hosting company but I would like to offer the unused space on my dedicated server for ad supported free hosting.

1GB of Webspace
10GB of Bandwidth
5 MySQL Databases
1 Domain
cPanel
PHP5

I will simply put an ad banner on your web pages. Please have a domain registered. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you.

NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

Our plans start with: 3 posts/month, plan A:
200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install scripts in seconds! :)

LiteSpeed web server will make your website load faster :)

Visit SiteFrost.com to signup.
Visit this page for plan details & more plans: http://sitefrost.com/pages.php?page=hostingplans.
Visit this page for server information: http://sitefrost.com/showthread.php?tid=416.

See you in SiteFrost!

Thanks.

Hello,
KH3 Group would be glad to host you!
We offer cPanel 11, [10] MySQL databases, and [10] FTP accounts with our KH2 plan at a mere 10 posts for the lifetime of your account!
All hosting plans are ad-free!

Last edited:
TheWebWorld can easily provide you with it.

For your requirements we recommend:
TWW Cyber
750MB Webspace
7500MB / month Bandwidth
25x of all features
Shared IP address ( Upgradable to Dedicated IP for $2/mo )
Cost:50 TWW Cash
cPanel
Fantastico & Installatron
No Ads
24/7 Live and/or Forum Support
Apply
More Info
NO ADS, NO LINKBACK, 100% FREE, 24/7 Support, 99.9% Uptime!

We have are a mssive community and are very trusted. Join Us NOW!

Hi

If your still looking for a host Devilshost can provide what you require

NO ADS, NO POSTING (application post is the only post you have to make), domain or subdomain.devilshost.com

we only ask that your site is in english and that you comply with our TOS, we are also one of the more reliable free hosts around as our uptime is good and as your after a blog environment we can install one for you, just send me a pm after you get your account info and we'll sort everything out.

0bones.com

Hello,

Check out 0bones.com - a free social web host.

0bones provides its users with everything needed to start a free website. They even provide you traffic to your website when you are active on the 0bones website.

The cPanel hosting plan
:
500MB Disk Space
10GB bandwidth
1 MySQL DB
PHP, Perl, CGI, Ruby Support

0bones is a unique free web host. Its the only social web host on the internet that thrives by promoting member created content.

Check out the 0bones tour!

Back