• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

This place is nothing like it used to be

for some free hosting is because they cant pay online for stuff, not because they dont want to
  2. N

This place is nothing like it used to be

Well atleast that means most rude people are gone :P It´s why i choose not to post much here. I feel the same way a little bit, quite low interaction with web host and people who ask for it.
  3. N

A Very, Very Simple Free Hosting Site Needed...

You don´t need a server hosting for that. For that you could google documents, rapidshare, upload, filefactory etc
  4. N

Require a host for my portfolio

Hey all, So I've had an excellent host for about 2 years called drip host and then suddenly they dissapeard. And that means I need a new host for my portfolio. Bascily I use wordpress to host websites I've designed. (not hosting the actuall websites, but pictures and links to them) Would...
  5. N

Need reliable host

Hey I dont need much space. I do need a website that will be in the air for atleast a year. I want to host my exam project which is made in Drupal. And I would like Cpanel & Phpmyadmin on the host. 100 mb space will do. And perhaps 2gb bandwith. Hope to hear from people soon. Owyah...
  6. N

urgent request

Hey I have kinda an urgent request I tried finding a good host but couldnt find one I need a free host with - 500mb webspace - 2gb bandwith - cpanel And my domain will need to be a subdomain of that free host No post for host please
  7. N

need quick hosting

Hey, I need some hosting from my frend. He wants to use it for our school projects. And we will require a Cpanel, thank you very much. :fangel: I think 100 mb space and 500 mb bandwith will do. Note that hes not so good with the whole registrering stuff so thats why im asking this for...
  8. N

require quality hosting (urgent)

Lol well it was space: 150gb bandwith: 150gb and it was a reseller
  9. N

70GB Bandwidth: 7GB Space: 2.6 Years in Service: No Posting Requirement: No Forced Ad

The idea is that the space will never be used and that they don't really have that amount and will upgrade when there whm displayed 80% usage or more. Host like these don't last long if you ask me that is. ` Greetz, ~ Jamie
  10. N

My website is displaying v1 one from a year ago. It's my website from a hosting company that didn't delete my account so I figured to set it temp to that so I wouldn't lose bots, visitors etc :angel: Still require hosting yes. I'm not happy with the current offers 1 can't even get a domain...
  11. N

Sorry but that place is dead and doesn't even has its own domain
  12. N

Ya there the blackwireddesigns.com ` Greetz, ~ Jamie
  13. N

Lol it doesn't load already <.<
  14. N

Hey all, So kwix is gone and I urgently need a new host. I want to get my community back-up as soon as possible. My domain is gfxfiles.com I'm willing to post for host or/and place a button 88x31. :angel: I require 1 - 2 Gb Webspace. And I would like 3 - 5 Gb Bandwith. I prefer a...
  15. N

Need Phpbb Forum Hosting

do you have a domain for the forums?
  16. N

Host to host my IPB forum

Ill offer you free hosting with no ads or forced link back. If intrested just send me a pm!
  17. N

Obito Signature

Heres a work I finished today and im proud of it! http://cncstorage.deviantart.com/art/Obito...nature-94287275 Comment on my work please ~ Jamie
  18. N

require apperiasial

hey guys, please give an apperiasial of this domain Realized.org `thats all :angel:
  19. N

50GB Reseller

Correct these are new fresh plans. And bigger. Go have a look we did some extra work on the boards. ` Cheers, ~ Jamie T
  20. N

NWH cPanel Hosting - Back better then ever!

Good to be back ! :)
Back