• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

70GB Bandwidth: 7GB Space: 2.6 Years in Service: No Posting Requirement: No Forced Ad

Efil

Water Seven
A "do-it-yourself" free web hosting server maintained by responsible and reliable community of webmasters, designers, programmers, translators, engineers , medical doctors, etc,.

Simply visit and register to our new community forum, prove to us that you are not a bot, and we will provide you with a free web hosting package stated below.

700 MB of Free Web Space
7000 MB of Free Bandwidth
No posting requirements
No forced advertisements

Stay with us for another seven months and we will upgrade your account to our Water Seven Experience package. You may also directly apply for Water Seven Experience and Educational packages by simply following the Guidelines Before You Apply.

Water Seven Experience
7 GB of Free Web Space
70 GB of Free Bandwidth
No posting requirements
No forced advertisements

Water Seven Educational
10 GB of Free Web Space
100 GB of Free Bandwidth
No posting requirements
No forced advertisements

Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Postgresql Databases
Zero Email Accounts for Non-System Administrator Members
Unlimited Ftp Accounts
Cpanel 11
Fantastico
Ruby On Rails Coming Soon!

More than 2.6 years of improved free web hosting service!
Unique community >> Quality people >> Close friendships >> Strong loyalty >> Reliable services >> The Water Seven Community >> http://waterseven.com/community

Dear Efil,

I thank you offering the great hosting to me, it's very good, I am using your hosting now.

Thank you

Terry

The idea is that the space will never be used and that they don't really have that amount and will upgrade when there whm displayed 80% usage or more.
Host like these don't last long if you ask me that is.

` Greetz,

~ Jamie

I believe you, because all the friends in your forum are very friendly, if we have the problem, you will solve it asap.

Hope you will be stronger and stronger.

Here is Terry from China and the web http://1229.net.ru is hosted on your server. We are a small trading company.

I believe you have a good service there Efil. The main drawback is just your registration system is just too strict. Maybe that's for spam prevention.

Thanks for the feedbacks. Our registration system is our own way of filtering out people who are willing to sign up just because we have candies and cookies for them. We are never after the "number" of members who are willing to register, since it is the "quality" of members that always matters to us.

Back