• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

require quality hosting (urgent)

nlfjamie

Hey all,

So kwix is gone and I urgently need a new host.
I want to get my community back-up as soon as possible.

My domain is gfxfiles.com
I'm willing to post for host or/and place a button 88x31. :angel:

I require 1 - 2 Gb Webspace.
And I would like 3 - 5 Gb Bandwith.

I prefer a quality hosting which is over a year old.
And most likely has a good community.

` Cheers,

~ Jamie

Ahh, yes KwiX has fallen. Well, would you like some hosting run by some of the old KwiX members? We left a long time ago but have created our own reliable post 2 host community.

You can check us out at http://www.blackwireddesigns.com/ and this package should please you.

Medium Shared
Good for small to medium sites.
1 GB's Storage
10 GB's Bandwidth
5 of each Feature

20 Points Monthly

Heavy Shared
More for large websites.
8 GB's Storage
50 GB's Bandwidth
15 of each Feature

95 Points Monthly

2 Points per topic, 1 point per reply and we have several contests every week. We would love to host you. We know why KwiX fell, and we knew it would happen, we will be glad to take ANY old KwiX members. :)

Sincerely,
-Marcus

If you don't need/want cPanel, no posting requirement, check us out. Company has been around for 11 years. The community is awesome - great people.

Due to user request, mysql is currently being deployed on all accounts (the beta users didn't ask for it),

http://www.cwahi.net/

Last edited:
See if you can register in our community. If you can, then send me a private message there and I'll create an account for you. Please note, however, that you have to start at 700 MB space. If you want to jump right away to 7GB space (Water Seven Experience Package), then you have to do it the hard way.

My website is displaying v1 one from a year ago.
It's my website from a hosting company that didn't delete my account so I figured to set it temp to that so I wouldn't lose bots, visitors etc :angel:

Still require hosting yes.
I'm not happy with the current offers 1 can't even get a domain, others are dead/empty forums or offers hosting which kills like unlimited =/.

And crosswinds how come your saying 11 years when your domain is only booked for 2 years and around its 1 year existing I think thats called lieng.

` Greetz,

~ Jamie

Last edited:
nlfjamie, if you could post the specs of your hosting plan that you had with Kwix-host, I'd be more than happy to match it with the same requirements. :)

Back