• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

VPS needed [EU]

Hi, I'm looking for a new VPS host to host a gameserver but as the game relies on ram I will need at least the given specs below 5gb space (more the better) 250gb bandwidth (more the better) at least 512mb ram but 1gb+ would be ideal webmin pre-installed self-managed but may require...
  2. F

Looking for hosting

I'm looking for a host that can host my video site, it'll be using a youtube clone script so I will need everything that it requires to run. Space: As much as possible Bandwidth: Probably the most important, needs to be at least 50gb but more is best cPanel Fantastico - not really needed but...
  3. F

button counter

Hi, I'm looking for a button counter that once the button is pressed the count goes up by 1. I have this what I came up with <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head>...
  4. F

MD5 Generator

Do you know if it's possible to do it using a jot form code? As i'm no coding expert (even if it is simple :o) <script src="http://www.jotform.com/min/g=jotform&3.1.1" type="text/javascript"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> JotForm.init(); </script> <link type="text/css"...
  5. F

MD5 Generator

Hi, I'm looking for a MD5 Generator script for my site as I run a gameserver which creates userbars (for forum sigs) with their ingame stats but the file creates their username in MD5 So I need a generator which they can put in their exact username to get their MD5 file name for their...
  6. F

Video player

I've put in the basic video player code thats in dreamweaver but it doesn't give an option where you can put a picture in the video player which shows until the video starts The code I have is: <script type="text/javascript"> function MM_CheckFlashVersion(reqVerStr,msg){ with(navigator){...
  7. F

Wordpress based news site (very frequent updates)

Hello escdaily, Voltage Host allows Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually, Annually, or Biennially. If you would like our custom plan, please contact us here. Remember custom plans get you 45% off. This also includes Annually and Biennially. The custom plan we offered you is $128.88/Annually...
  8. F

Wordpress based news site (very frequent updates)

Hello escdaily, Voltage Host can provide you with a custom plan 8GB Space 55GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features (MySQL, FTP, Emails etc) Latest cPanel Fantastico *NEW* Over 4,000 Free Website Templates 24/7 Support via Ticket Support - Live Chat coming soon Plus much much more. Price: $10.99...
  9. F

Voltage Host - Launch Special First Month 30% Off!

Due to the recent earthquakes in Haiti Voltage Host donates 20% of each plan brought from us. Donations are sent to the British Red Cross appeal for Haiti. Voltage Host would like to thank everyone who has donated to the Red Cross so far for helping those in need of food, fresh water and...
  10. F

Looking for a phpnuke coder

It does, however, I need it for the application form to log the IP so it posts it in the form the bot posts into the forum.
  11. F

Looking for a phpnuke coder

I'm looking for a phpnuke coder who can edit a module I have for an application form where they get posted on a certain board. What I would like edited is so IP's are logged and posted at the bottom of the forum post who submitted it. Cos I have a few idiot visitors who like to spam it and no...
  12. F

Photoshop - Cards

Well, my friend has a party coming up and wants me to make the cards in photoshop (hes tight) but I dunno what size I should use for cards. I searched google for answers but only thing I get is information on how to make a good card. I tried using 10x15cm but turns out small :/ If anyone...
  13. F

[Wanted]Advertising space

Hi, Im looking to buy a few advertising spaces on some sites, for my new site (not completed yet) and forum which is up and running. The ad size im looking for is 468×60 at $5/8 a month if possible. If not leave your offer and I will consider it. PM or email me your offers at advertise 'at'...
  14. F

C: Drive and D: Drive

Oh, ok well i'll give GParted ago. Thanks :) Edit: Seems Vista comes with its own partition manager.. But it doesn't allow me to extend, Only to strink.
  15. F

C: Drive and D: Drive

I have an 1000GB hard drive that has been split into to partitions: C: and D:. C: has about 150GB and D: has about 840GB. And want to know if its possible to add more space from the D drive to the C drive? Otherwise all that space will sorta be wasted :/ I aint the best at computers but i...
  16. F

Customized PC's?

Does anyone know where i could customize all different kinds of PC's with different hardware (gfx cards, processors etc)? I'v been looking on cube247.com but was wondering if theres other places cheaper/faster?
  17. F

PHPNuke script

I already downloaded that one and uploaded the files a few days ago but noticed when it came to editing some of the files for the bot to work the forum doesn' have 1 or 2 of the files and some of the lines that you need to add before or after.
  18. F

PHPNuke script

Already checked, A few times. I'v probs checked nearly every nuke site. Im sure theres one somewhere its just its hiding away Edit: I found this http://nukecode.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=137 just now but sadly the site is just an image with music.. But it does mean there is one...
  19. F

PHPNuke script

Hi, I'v been looking for ages for a Forum AI (A.L.I.C.E) mod for PHPNuke but have no luck. The only one i can find is a bot that goes on the index of PHPNuke and talks and not replies to forum posts. So i was wondering if anyone knows if theres one about if so where would i find it? Thanks
  20. F

VPS needed

Thanks for the offer ikick, But i'v decided to go with [JSH]John's offer. For with the £12.99 256mb plan. Thanks for offers guys :classic2:
Back