• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Customized PC's?

Fear_It

Does anyone know where i could customize all different kinds of PC's with different hardware (gfx cards, processors etc)?

I'v been looking on cube247.com but was wondering if theres other places cheaper/faster?

Reseller Ratings

Take a look at all three company's reseller ratings. That website is great for determining which company is best fit for your needs. There's nothing better than hearing feedback from previous customers of each business, to help you make a decision. :)

Damn! Those computers at ibuypower.com is simply awesome for that price! Reviews online quote them as reliable, and a no-monkey-business site. Though, they marked it up a little. But really, check them out. It's good.

It's a pity I can't use them since they only ship within US and to Canada.

buy parts (newegg.com) and build your own!

If you're thinking of building your own PC, unless you've got time to spare, I'd suggest against building your PC alone. Speaking from experience, few months back, I bought all the parts I needed and got together from research online, took me a whole 5hours of trial and error to finally figure and work everything out. Though, I must say it was a good educational experience. ;)

Last edited:
Back