• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS needed

Fear_It

Hi,

Ok well ever since VPSWoW decided to tell to some other hosting company a few months ago i started to look for a new host (left about 15 days after the switch) due to the fact it took 3 days for the billing department to get back to me, As they wanted me to pay for that month even tho i already paid 4 days before the takeover..

After an agreement that i was in the right... He decided to up the price on the VPS plan i had by £4 so after contacting him again about that to see where i stand and he said my plan price wouldn't change. Which was great... But then 2 days later he emailed me to say that on my next bill i would have to change plans because he wouldn't allow me to stay on that plan... So i told him what he could do to himself and left.

So thats my little story as where i stand today and looking for a new host.

This is the kind of specs im looking for,

HD: 5GB+
Bandwidth: 100GB+
RAM: 128mb+
Control Panel: None
Located in NL/Germany/UK
In business for at least 1 year

Budget: £12/$19/€13 - But can allow abit more

What im planning to do is host a SA-MP server and a Vent/or TS server. So it would be good if you allow extras to be bought so i can upgrade the HD/Ram. The server has to be located in either NL/Germany/UK for the best ping. US VPS are ok but high pings arn't good when it comes to SA-MP.

If anyone can offer me anything that would be great.

Thanks

Hey there Fear_It,

I can offer you a custom quote:

HD: 10GB
Bandwidth: 150GB on 100mbit port
RAM: 128mb, Burst 256mb
Control Panel: HyperVM as Default
Located in US.

$15 USD/Month.

Please feel free to PM me, email me (dylan@peoplens.com or jump on skype (PeopleNS) as this is a custom quote.

Cheers,
Dylan

Host Alpha Network | People Network Solutions

Hi,

We can offer you the following VPS which is hosted in the United Kingdom.

128MB Linux VPS
Disk Space: 10GB
Bandwidth: 250GB
RAM: 128MB
HyperVM (For reboots & OS reinstalls)
IPs: 2
Price: £7.99/Month [Place Order]

You can reboot and reinstall your VPS as many times as you require. This can all be done by logging into HyperVM or contacting us directly. Basic management is also included where we can install software and secure your VPS on request.

For more information please visit: http://jshosts.com/vps.html

Thanks for the offer ikick, But i'v decided to go with [JSH]John's offer.

[JSH]John;1065025 said:
Hi,

We can offer you the following VPS which is hosted in the United Kingdom.

128MB Linux VPS
Disk Space: 10GB
Bandwidth: 250GB
RAM: 128MB
HyperVM (For reboots & OS reinstalls)
IPs: 2
Price: £7.99/Month [Place Order]

You can reboot and reinstall your VPS as many times as you require. This can all be done by logging into HyperVM or contacting us directly. Basic management is also included where we can install software and secure your VPS on request.

For more information please visit: http://jshosts.com/vps.html
For with the £12.99 256mb plan.

Thanks for offers guys :classic2:

The OP requested EU/UK hosting not US hosting. Thanks for signing up, your VPS has already been set up for you. :)

Hello!
Ar ServerPoint you can have:
http://www.serverpoint.com/english/vps-hosting.phtml
# 50GBs of space
# 256MBs of guaranteed RAM
# RAM burstable to 384MBs
# 500GBs of bandwidth
# 2 IPs included
# Full root/administrator access
# High server resources
# Includes Power Panel

$29.99/mo
SECOND MONTH FREE OFFER!(Order any VPS plan, and get your second month of service FREE! )

Please let me know if you are intersted and maybe you have some questions?

VPS Server Plans: | compare plans

VPS1
  • Guaranteed RAM: 256MB
  • Burstable RAM: 356MB
  • Data Storage: 20GB
  • Premium Bandwidth: 100GB
  • Control Panel: HyperVM
  • I.P. Addresses : 2
  • Price Per Month: $15
More Info | Order Now | $0 Setup

Current Promotion: VPSDOUBLE50 | 50% off any VPS plan, and any billing cycle.. This coupon is recurring, so you will be paying 50% for the life of your account! Limited to the first 10 users.

Promotional Plan: Only $8.99 a month, packed with 256MB Guaranteed RAM and 512MB Burstable RAM. 15GB Disk Space and 200GB Bandwidth. Limited Stock! Get started today!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Back