• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

small hosting

need a small hosting site..around 1 GB and 5 GB b/w..No post..No Ads,i will put a link back.. the site will be for me and my frnds for linking couple of flash games on it..looking forward host who as been here for quite a time..thanks..
  2. E

small and reliable hosting

am looking for some one to host me. someone who have been running for more than 8 months and have less down time. space:1 or 2 GB b/w: 5 -10 GB AD: allowed backlink : yes cpanel :10x or 11(all features not less than 10) desp: making a forum for my college..
  3. E

looking for small and reliable hosting

am looking for a reliable host which has been running for the more than 8 months or more than a year and have less or no downtime. Space :1 GB or 2 GB b/w : 5 GB or 10 GB cpanle : 10x or 11 other features (email,ftp..etc) : should not be less than 10 Ad: should allow to put my own Ad...
  4. E

Advice on support

Which support script is good for for both as ticket wise and which support online chat. Am focusing on the ones in Fantastico itself, Haven't tried any, any advice on this? Regards, Anish
  5. E

2gb/10 gb No ADs upgradeable to 4 gb

No Ad's or monthly post. We require user's have their own domain.Only English site's. Mercury Package Quota - 1000MB Bandwidth - 5000 MB cPanel X 11 - Yes Titanium Package Quota - 2000 MB Bandwidth - 10000 MB cPanel X 11 - Yes Back Link appreciated Request : request.ezhostlive.com Packages...
  6. E

EZHostLive looking for staff

EZHostLive is looking for staff on the following three positions Site Admin, Designer & Global Moderator. Requirement': Site Admin : Should have pretty good knowledge on html/php and everything in general. Designer : Well have to be a Designer GM: Should have a bit of all. Am not...
  7. E

back link code

How can i put a back link to all my user's site i guess you understand what i mean, on the user site there will be a default link saying "hosted by...or something like that" and is there a way i can out the back link only for particular package. Regards
  8. E

GoDaddy Donates

This is Pretty Old, did a search on the forum and didn't find any thread. Source
  9. E

MPAA Steals Code, Violates Linkware License

A blogger who wrote his own blogging engine called Forest Blog recently noticed that none other than the MPAA was using his work, and had completely violated his linkware license by removing all links back to the Forest Blog site, and had not credited him in any way. Patrick Robin, a 29 year...
  10. E

Best mail ($22,300,000.00)

Sometimes, it's just funny to get mails like these,
  11. E

FWS down

was it only for me?? i couldn't access both the site or the forum for last one an a half hour. anyone else who experienced the same?
  12. E

hallon...

hey guys...never did an introduction until now here so here it goes, I am Anish from kuwait,a high school graduate, an Indian nationality born and brought up in kuwait, A internet vet from 6th grade, Haven't did any course in html/php but have learned it all my self and still learning. Other...
  13. E

PC to PC transfer

hey, i brought this double ended USB cable, as known as male to male USB connection to transfer my file from my computer to my laptop. According to instruction i got, the transfer screen is suppose to pop up automatically as when the cable to connected to the USB hub of both the Comp's. But...
  14. E

AD free 2 Gb Space 10 GB BW with Cpanel

We are looking only for serious clients. We are offering free hosting with the following packages. All packages are ad free. 1. Mercury * 500mb disk space * 5,000mb bandwidth 2. Titanium * 1,000mb disk space * 7,000mb bandwidth 3...
  15. E

NS Ip address

i got a doubt, while created nameserver, is it good to create both the NS on the same IP address. for eg: n1.ggl.com & n2.ggl.com having identical Ip address. Does it do any harm?
  16. E

EZHostLive 4GBspace/20GBbw/NO ADS

After a month and a half of starting EZHostLive and moving to a new VPS,We are commited at your service.We Have Upgraded our packages.We At EZHostLive look only for serious and responsible Client who got an interest of have a website for personal, business or for leanring.Please don't Consider...
  17. E

EZhostlive Upadte

This is to inform all the ezhostlive member's here that we are currently facing some issues with the new server after moving to the new vps.Please get a cup of coffee as we try rectify things here. Regards,
  18. E

EZhostlive:AD free: Reliable

We are offering free hosting with the following packages. All packages are ad free. 1. Mercury * 500mb disk space * 5,000mb bandwidth 2. Titanium * 1,000mb disk space * 7,000mb bandwidth reliable 3. Platinum * 2,000mb disk space...
  19. E

Request username change

I would like to request a username change please, From 4uhostanish to ezhost-anish thanx, FWS staff.
Back