• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

I am back to FWS!

Hey welcome back
  2. H

Raj Hosting Sold

Fishy :confused4 .... rajhosting u should clear all stats in one shot ..... just a suggestion.
  3. H

Send Unlimited FREE SMS to Anyone In The World!!!

Tried Sms to india.... not reached.
  4. H

100% Uptime? Bull ----!!!

Aggred
  5. H

Yahoo closed java chat

100% True at the time of my last post yahoo chat was complitely shutted down due to attack.
  6. H

Yahoo closed java chat

Yahoo! Chat is not working fine its the case of The Attack Of Zach the hacker LoL he has been hitting the server since 4:21 Am Est its now currently 1:02 Pm Est and the attacks still continue Henry is trying his best to stop the Ddos but once a smurf attack begins its up to the user to end the...
  7. H

Yahoo closed java chat

Today's big news is that yahoo have decided to close its most popluler java chat just to remove spammers
  8. H

Warning email from Adsense?

I dont think they will spare even after warning but indeed you are lucky enough to see your google account working after google's warning. I dont belive google warn without disabling :devious2:
  9. H

Pin code From Google

Dont worry. Google sent you pin no doubt but to reach pakistan it takes atleast 28 days but i suggest you to wait for 40 days and if not recived request another pin.
  10. H

Professional Answer Needed.

Its very unprofessional way to respond to customer. If i would be at your place i may.. Call 911 and cry like hell on the feet of sheriff begging with the words "save me i dont wanna die ". Rest he will do or guide :wink2: or Make him public with screenshot of emails and proffessional...
  11. H

Need help getting traffic

Well placed google ads :devious2:
  12. H

Adsense Alternative?

If your are talking about PPC then Bidvertiser The second best. Clicksor is good for west only. If you have Asian traffic then dont try clicksor.
  13. H

Sharing Ad revenue???? Possible???

Google dont permit this kind of thing. Never !!
  14. H

Managed Dedicated needed Around $100

hottweelz as i am not expert in managing server thats why i afraid that if it takes this much long how would i manage if server got down and i need leval3 support in emergency. I mailed Brendon at 1924 Hours IST then got no reply so i used your support system and created ticket at 2006 Hours...
  15. H

Please keep giving offer. Dear netcafe your offer is great but i have asked a question to your support team and its 4 hours if a high priority ticket takes avrage 4 hours to respond then how will it be managed, your offer would be heaven if i know how to manage a server by myself. Anyway i am...
  16. H

I am asking for offers not advice, so please let me dream. Please keep giving offers. Around $100 means it can be + to some extend.
  17. H

Hello, I need a dedicated around $100. My sites are running on VPS and now its overloading VPS so i need to shift to dedicated. I need Any Pentium. As my budget is low i can manage within 500 Gb bandwith to companciate but ram should be 1GB. CPU: Any P-IV Ram: 1 GB Bandwith: 500 HDD...
Back