• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adsense Alternative?

quickregister

Does anyone have a viable Adsense alternative? I love Adsense and I am totally impressed but I believe in putting your eggs in different baskets. (I just cashed my first check. $7900!)I registered for the beta Yahoo program but they sent me an email saying that it is not yet ready. Ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

Well, I've tried Bidvertiser, but I'd say it's no good. It could work for some sites, but it just didn't work on mine...
I'm using clicksor right now, but it's not very targeted like they say...

If your are talking about PPC then Bidvertiser The second best. Clicksor is good for west only. If you have Asian traffic then dont try clicksor.

Try adbrite, clicksor, and adsense... They're gonna pay a lot! (except for clicksor, but they have the text links.

Alternative... ??

Hi all.

I was using bidvertiser, and though I never bothered to click on the ads myself I was suspended for "click fraud" around the first payout time....

I am presently trying Adsense, seems freewebspace.net uses them as well..

How about some feedback on adsense? I have tried adbrite, but since the ads have no relavence to the site they hardly get any clicks.

If you won't click your own ads or tell people to click them,you will read terms then Adsense will not ban you.

Oxado.com - they're quite good. I haven't recieved any payments, but that's because I haven't reached the payment point. But I did get 77Pence in two days, so they're not bad.

Also I am trying to get into yahoo! Publsihers BETA program, but I cannot wait till' they go public with there ad program.

Ad Master are new however but they have a low $5.00 Monthly payout rate and you get 10% of each ad bid when some one clicks on your website.
So depending on the number of people who click on your ad will determin the amount of money you get.
Also if you refer people to Ad Master (Once they are admin approved) you'll get $1.00.
You need to contact their support (webmaster@universalwebmasters.net) to setup a referral link for the time being.
Ad Master is constantly in development always offering new and more effective ways to manage your advertising or your published ad.
http://ad.universalwebmasters.net/

ad-union.net said:
Hi all.

I was using bidvertiser, and though I never bothered to click on the ads myself I was suspended for "click fraud" around the first payout time....

I am presently trying Adsense, seems freewebspace.net uses them as well..

How about some feedback on adsense? I have tried adbrite, but since the ads have no relavence to the site they hardly get any clicks.

That is not true ! The reason your account has been terminated is because near our ads you wrote :"Lifetime free offer (it will remain lifetime as long as our ads get clicked)"

Good Luck with your site.
Bidvertiser

I had also used bidvertiser, but they not satisfying at all. They cannot show targeted ads like adsense and also they will terminate your account for no reason.

When u ask them, they will say that you had a text beside your ad saying that click here or so.

Adsense and chitika are much better.

Fahad
http://www.jyper.com

From my experience bidvertiser is very bad
Most clicks dont count and it brings up the most off-topic ads

Dont bother with it

i think bidvertiser is good and bad.

I currently use bidvertiser. At first the ads didn't work. They either did not come up or they just came up with "page cannot be displayed" where the ads where supposed to be. If they did load, and that was rare, they would take like 30 seconds to come up.

Anyway, i contacted support, and i must say, their support is brilliant, they replied in 10 mins. They sorted it out somehow and now my ads load straight away.

The ads displayed are somewhat close to web hosting, but no exactly. Some are about making money on the web, and sending emails etc etc.

But the good thing is, you can choose (on bidvertisers website when you login) what ads you want, and you can approve or decline.

is that a good review for ya?

matty005 said:
i think bidvertiser is good and bad.

I currently use bidvertiser. At first the ads didn't work. They either did not come up or they just came up with "page cannot be displayed" where the ads where supposed to be. If they did load, and that was rare, they would take like 30 seconds to come up.

Anyway, i contacted support, and i must say, their support is brilliant, they replied in 10 mins. They sorted it out somehow and now my ads load straight away.

The ads displayed are somewhat close to web hosting, but no exactly. Some are about making money on the web, and sending emails etc etc.

But the good thing is, you can choose (on bidvertisers website when you login) what ads you want, and you can approve or decline.

is that a good review for ya?
Yes, when I used bidvertiser I also found them to be good, with minimal to no problems whatsoever.

J J said:
Oxado.com - they're quite good. I haven't recieved any payments, but that's because I haven't reached the payment point. But I did get 77Pence in two days, so they're not bad.

Also I am trying to get into yahoo! Publsihers BETA program, but I cannot wait till' they go public with there ad program.

I would think twice before using oxado. I have heard of accounts being cancelled when the minimum payout is reached and the money being withheld.
Look at www.oxadosucks.com some horror stories about oxado.

Bidvertiser and Clicksor are the best. I like clicksors intext links and bidvertisers low payout ($1o paypal!)

Back