• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Raj Hosting Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this include the clients? Since you're starting another company, are you planning on selling just the domain name or everything? If so, how much money is it making? PM me and I might send you and offer.

First of all Im Not starting again

Domain + Clients + Server + WHM Autopilot for Only 550 USD

PM me For Info

Raj

We got an email from someone claiming that the sales is done.

Can you please send brent an email confirming this. Thank you!

NetCafe said:
Raj

We got an email from someone claiming that the sales is done.

Can you please send brent an email confirming this. Thank you!

The sale is going through. I am purchasing Rajhosting I have asked Raj to close this thread.
Unless for any reason he or us decide to pull out.

We have withdrawn from the purchase of Rajhosting

We have decided to withdraw from the purchase of Rajhosting.com due to a number of reasons.

We wish Raj all the best in selling his business.

I see...how maybe a mod or someone could reopen the thread regarding the sale of RajHosting.

And can I ask why you decided to withdraw? You can PM me if you want, I'm just curious.

~GURU~ said:
according to whois.sc (domaintools.com) : 33 other sites hosted on this server

From what I know also is, those 33 other sites are just TLD, it doesnt include sub-domain hosting.

Zac

Hello,

are you willing to sell your clients only? if yes then please PM me how many you have and their packages/prices.

Thankyou.

If you want to sell your biz, i may be interested in it and your clients.. please pm me the information on clients (the breakdown)

I don't think he's going to be sending anyone any PMs in the near future. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back