• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Managed Dedicated needed Around $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostingWeb

Hello,
I need a dedicated around $100. My sites are running on VPS and now its overloading VPS so i need to shift to dedicated.
I need Any Pentium. As my budget is low i can manage within 500 Gb bandwith to companciate but ram should be 1GB.

CPU: Any P-IV
Ram: 1 GB
Bandwith: 500
HDD: 40+
Managed
WHM/Cpanel Only

Managed is about $30/month
cPanel is $25/month

So your asking for a server with 1GB ram for $45? Yeah... Keep dreaming.

On the bandwidth. Maybey hottweelz or someone will come and offer you 1/2 a server, because i was sure that the min Bandwidth you can have is 1000GB's.

Your going to need to make your price request a little higher.

hosting-shack said:
So your asking for a server with 1GB ram for $45? Yeah... Keep dreaming.

I am asking for offers not advice, so please let me dream. Please keep giving offers. Around $100 means it can be + to some extend.

My offer:

// HS-PersonalCeleron1

+ 2.0 Celeron
+ 1024 MB (1GB) DDR Ram
+ 80 Gb Western Digital 7200 rpm Hard Drive
+ 2000 Gb of premium bandwidth.
+ 3 Ips included.

For $115 per month

Extras:
cPanel: $20/month
Managed: $30/month

This is a custom offer (Extra RAM) Please PM me to get started.

hosting-shack said:
My offer:

// HS-PersonalCeleron1

+ 2.0 Celeron
+ 1024 MB (1GB) DDR Ram
+ 80 Gb Western Digital 7200 rpm Hard Drive
+ 2000 Gb of premium bandwidth.
+ 3 Ips included.

Dude he needs P-IV . Cheers:beer:

You need look no further than http://www.rtgasia.net/index.php/topic,1152.msg7765.html#msg7765

Come and join the many other happy dedicated masters at RTG. :)

Hottest Selling Plan

Intel Pentium 2.4Ghz
1024 MB DDR RAM
160GB WD HDD or 80GB SATA
10mbps Unmetered Bandwidth
cPanel c/w Fantastico
..................................................... us$128.00 monthly NETT

For you ONLY, we offer any dedicated you order form our site FREE MANAGEMENT if you order within 24 hours.

Feel free to ask any of our clients for a referral.

NetCafe said:
You need look no further than http://www.rtgasia.net/index.php/topic,1152.msg7765.html#msg7765

Come and join the many other happy dedicated masters at RTG. :)

Hottest Selling Plan

Intel Pentium 2.4Ghz
1024 MB DDR RAM
160GB WD HDD or 80GB SATA
10mbps Unmetered Bandwidth
cPanel c/w Fantastico
..................................................... us$128.00 monthly NETT

For you ONLY, we offer any dedicated you order form our site FREE MANAGEMENT if you order within 24 hours.

Feel free to ask any of our clients for a referral.

No one is beating that.

NetCafe said:
Sorry Craig, client has signup with RTG.

We will "play" again on the next, ok? :)

:p I will let you off this time, stupid DC having me on hold with some sort of Asian music. AHHHH.

Please keep giving offer. Dear netcafe your offer is great but i have asked a question to your support team and its 4 hours if a high priority ticket takes avrage 4 hours to respond then how will it be managed, your offer would be heaven if i know how to manage a server by myself. Anyway i am still looking for offers.

HostingWeb said:
Please keep giving offer. Dear netcafe your offer is great but i have asked a question to your support team and its 4 hours if a high priority ticket takes avrage 4 hours to respond then how will it be managed, your offer would be heaven if i know how to manage a server by myself. Anyway i am still looking for offers.

You asked your question via the Ticket System 2.5 hours ago. Not 4 hours ago.

With all due respect, your two questions asked, although marked High Priorty, are not. However I'll answer them for you now.

Actual Trouble Tickets are taken at a higher priority then Sales Tickets. That is how we do things indeed. NO Denying. Look forward for your reply.

to what extent do you need your server managed. do you need 100% managed with basically all the trimmings or do you simply need level I and II management. these are reactive services and do not require root access. level III is everything, server hardening, reactive response, software installs and consultation

AvailNetworks said:
to what extent do you need your server managed. do you need 100% managed with basically all the trimmings or do you simply need level I and II management. these are reactive services and do not require root access. level III is everything, server hardening, reactive response, software installs and consultation

Avail, he wanted to know the difference between a "WD" and a "SATA" Hard drive and also what was faster - 10mbps Unmetered or 3300gb of Transfer? He needs Fully Managed.

thanks HW

I don't think I can do as well as I thought, this is what I came up with

Intel P4 3.6 GHz
1024MB RAM
2x80GB Drive
1200GB BW
8IP’s
CentOS 4.x
Cpanel w/ WHM Fantastico
$179/month
$25/ Setup

Includes full management with 2 hours of Labor included each month. This is Level III Management

http://www.availnetworks.net/management.html

what will this machine be used for?

hottweelz as i am not expert in managing server thats why i afraid that if it takes this much long how would i manage if server got down and i need leval3 support in emergency.
I mailed Brendon at 1924 Hours IST then got no reply so i used your support system and created ticket at 2006 Hours IST & Now i get reply at 2240 Hours IST.
Anyways i am not going too deep please clear me one thing what will be avrage responce time with high priority tickets from your support team. Coz i dont want to feel insecure & dont want to be stuck in mess with taking 40 sites server to server looking for great support. I would rather struck with my new host with great relationship.

I suppose I should clarify too if you are planning to go with a higher end solution

all tickets high priority or normal are answered in under 30 mins. Sales operates from 10-8pm EST

Hi,

Not sure if the client has purchased yet but

Pentium 4 2.4gHz
1GB RAM
250GB Disk
1500GB Bandwidth
5 IP's
$100.00/month

Thanks,

-Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.