• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Payment processing

Donavan, Please share information on the forum so I, and others, can be educated on the good and bad info. Thanks.
  2. C

Payment processing

dnsd, I found Instabill.com to be one of the better payment providers. At 10% they're not the cheapest but they provide several advanced features in the control you can excercise in payment pages, thank you pages, receipts, etc. No setup fee, no recurring monthly fee. Good luck.
  3. C

Ebook creators

Hi Maverick, Check out CtrlP's website. They offer PDF creation software free and will also mail you a CD copy. http://www.ctrlp.com Also look at EBOOKBUILDER 4: EbookBuilder 4 will compile HTML and Text documents and images in the BMP, GIF and JPG format in a completely self standing...
  4. C

free url redirection service?

Getting people to your site and having them register is the part that takes a lot of work. Best of luck.
  5. C

My attempt at a url redirection service

Ben, Looks like your on the right track. Best of luck on your redirect biz.
  6. C

Any know a free url redirection service?

YASP Benjermin, Yet Another Shameless Plug
  7. C

SI Referals Stopped Paying Me........

I hate reading to this point and not knowing the final outcome. Well I mean Robert did say they are receiving their due but still there's alot I missed. Kind of like watching a two part movie and missing the second half. Oh well, press on.
  8. C

I want a host which I can host multiple domains/subdomains

I'm in the process of developing WebmastersHost.net for this very reason. I have the server, the domain, and a few ideas and that's as far as I've gotten. I've been working on a few other projects. Any thoughts on package details/options will be helpful. If you have interest let me know.
  9. C

Bandwitch prices without asterisk

xyst, A few thoughts: That amount is definately high for bandwidth. The average rate is $2 - $3 per gig. For the most part a website wants heavy site traffic. This means a site owner is either getting his message out or hopefully turning his visitors into revenue. I'm sure the...
  10. C

Thoughts on catalog.com?

Dan, I currently have a dedicated server with Catalog.com and happily recommend them. Their support, to date, has been excellent and very flexible. I know the first month I had the server I wore tech support out. But each time they were helpful and corteous. As far as I can tell there is...
  11. C

Help some1 new with CGI

Baggio, Here is the link to The Perl Guide's counter scripts section (one of the best Perl script directories IMHO). Most of the time Perl scripts will need minor modifications whether it be the root address to your site, web address, Perl location, etc. A good script will contain simple...
  12. C

redirection??? which is the best?

Yet Aanother Shameless Plug
  13. C

REDIRECTIONS? CJB rip off! Warning.

Hmm... Maybe. Or could be I have an opinion like anyone else. Seems like your the one with the problem not me. Is it that I've said something wrong or out of place?
  14. C

As the dictionary clearly states a commodity is something useful that can be turned to commercial or other advantage. As a redirection provider it is my goal that my redirect names produce traffic and that the traffic produce revenue. Granted most likely will not. The value of a top level...
  15. C

If you have no steady traffic/hits the URL redirect provider is not generating any advert traffic and therefore no money. Which is what pays for the server, bandwidth, time, etc. A click-thru script would not be a good idea either for the reason mentioned above. As another post stated develop...
  16. C

Any new innovative services ?

One you didn't list is content providers: subportal.com, isyndicate.com, moreover.com and there's a few others that don't readily come to mind.
  17. C

redirection guides

Let me know when you find any directory sites specifically designed for redirection services, I'd be happy to list.
  18. C

free *www.urname.com!

I agree with Keith... Downright dumb.
  19. C

Any other free email-filtering service better than bigfoot ?

Hi all, Here's some information that might be helpful. http://mailcircuit.com/ http://www.gficomms.com/spamrecycleindex.htm
Back