• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

redirection guides

Bonka

Any sites with large datebase of links to redirection sites? The redirectionguide.net site no longer works, or so it seems.

Oh! So that's where it went! I went through every thread on YaBB's homepage to find the site and I got nothing! I guess this is the better forum after all ;)

Maybe does YaBB have nothing to do with RedirectionGuide? ;)

btw, the domain is down because bloody TotalNIC doesn't allow me to change it's DNS info. GRRRRR

it let's me change the dns for my domains, but it takes a hell of a long time to complete. once i had to sit there for almost 10 minutes after clicking submit before it successfully went though. but i did change the dns the other day, so it's going through fine for me.

When I registered my domain it never gave me a password. But that's ok. Then I used the password generator it said it'd send my password to my e-mail. It never arrived, now when I try again to generate a password it says he already did. :(

Let me know when you find any directory sites specifically designed for redirection services, I'd be happy to list.

Originally posted by keith
you failed to notice that zef posted that, the owner of redirection guide and yabb.
Actually, I do know Zef posted that. And I do know that he's the owner of both. I was just stating my assumption...

Back