• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free *www.urname.com!

This has been open for about 2 years ... LOL ... and it's a waste of time. Cause you need to download software. I had a few websites with this. It was no use no one would download the software.

There's also a couple of more: http2//www.yourname.com and xttp//www.yourname.com... Supposedly those will actually work with Netscape, but not with IE without a plug-in.

well, they had subdomains under xttp.com too. it's not like i used them, just that i thought they were changing servers or something, but never resurfaced.

They wouldn't be totally useless if you didn't have to download a plugin. But where do you tell visitors to download the plugin if they can't access the site without it?

hey-why is it so dumb? I think it is better than regular redirection! I mean, it's only one symbol away from being a to level domain!

Well, did you read what people said? You have to download a plugin. To access cjb.net sites, you don't. How is that better?

Back